Subject: bug#53826: closed (Re: bug#53826: [PATCH 0/2] Improve Swap Space examples)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53826: [PATCH 0/2] Improve Swap Space examples

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53826: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53826
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53826: [PATCH 0/2] Improve Swap Space examples
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:15:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Josselin,

Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]> skribis:

> These two patches should help making swap space dependencies more
> manageable for people who aren't yet proficient enough in Guile.
>
> The first patch adds a simple predicate which can be used in
> conjunction with filter to select file systems with specific mount
> points, and the second refactors the examples to be more readily copy
> and pasted into the configuration file, also using the helper
> predicate.

Nice.

>   system: Add helper file-system-mount-point-predicate.
>   doc: Clarify the Swap Space examples, and include an helper example.

Applied, thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Improve Swap Space examples
From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 22:18:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

These two patches should help making swap space dependencies more
manageable for people who aren't yet proficient enough in Guile.

The first patch adds a simple predicate which can be used in
conjunction with filter to select file systems with specific mount
points, and the second refactors the examples to be more readily copy
and pasted into the configuration file, also using the helper
predicate.

Best,

Josselin Poiret (2):
  system: Add helper file-system-mount-point-predicate.
  doc: Clarify the Swap Space examples, and include an helper example.

 doc/guix.texi               | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/system/file-systems.scm |  7 +++++++
 2 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0