Subject: 29.0.50; Follow the national way to use floating point numbers.

From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 14:51:31 +0100

In alle European countries (except UK) we use decimal comma and dots for
dots for tell thousands. Emacs only use the US/UK way with decimal dots
and comma for thousands.
The "right" way is already defined in the nationality ID, but configure
this on my iMAC tells me, that emacs does not support languages.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.2.0, NS appkit-2113.20 Version 12.1 (Build 21C52))
 of 2022-02-06 built on macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.1

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --without-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-g -Og''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-remark-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  org-remark-global-tracking-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  org-fancy-priorities-mode: t
  toc-org-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  org-bars-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  windmove-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/git/git hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug time-stamp docker-tramp tramp-cache
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat ls-lisp
org-remark gcmh gcmh-autoloads company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos
tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode init linum whitespace phpunit-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads django-mode-autoloads helm-make-autoloads
eldev-autoloads lsp-python-ms lsp-python-ms-autoloads
python-docstring-autoloads blacken-autoloads yasnippet
highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake help-fns radix-tree elpy
elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django
elpy-refactor files-x elpy-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs projectile-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads bibtex-mode-autoloads bibtex-actions-autoloads
bibtex-utils-autoloads pomm alert log4e notifications gntp elgantt
org-ql peg org-clock molar-mass-autoloads chemtable
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words mu4e-alert-autoloads
mu4e-thread-folding mu4e-dashboard svg-tag-mode svg-lib mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail
sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr mu4e-lists
mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-vars message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta expenses calfw-org
org-capture calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw calfw-cal-autoloads
calfw-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads appt org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tex-site
auctex-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads
org-remark-global-tracking org-remark-autoloads org-super-agenda ts
org-habit org-duration holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
vc vc-dispatcher org-eldoc org-fancy-priorities toc-org org-superstar
company-org-block rainbow-delimiters flycheck image-file image-converter
org-id ol-info company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons
company-abbrev company-lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm rmc
markdown-mode inline imenu ht ewoc origami origami-parsers cl
org-agenda-views org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-ebib ebib-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-roam-timestamps-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads websocket-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads doct warnings doct-autoloads org-journal org-crypt
epa epg rfc6068 epg-config cal-iso org-menu-autoloads transient
org-checklist ob-python python ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger
ob-shell ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-perl ob-R
ob-ditaa ob-dot company-org-block-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-bars org-indent org-bars-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
org-preview-html eww url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku puny mm-url gnus
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr xwidget
image-mode exif bookmark org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads
ox-gfm ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-beamer
ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs avl-tree ol oc-basic bibtex iso8601 time-date oc ob-exp
ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec ox-gfm-autoloads
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget dashboard-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dirvish-autoloads diredc autorevert
filenotify view term shell pcomplete ehelp all-the-icons-dired discover
makey dired-filter thingatpt dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x
dired-filter-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads origami-autoloads
move-text-autoloads doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f
doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads
time dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads delight
delight-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-try-hard-autoloads
company-web company-css web-completion-data company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads company-lsp-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb company company-autoloads
hl-block-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads smex smex-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-config helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads async-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads hl-line
display-line-numbers dash-at-point-autoloads nec-osx paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list cus-edit pp wid-edit paradox-execute
paradox-github paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads ssh-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads fira-code-mode
fira-code-mode-autoloads use-package-diminish emacs-emojify-autoloads
elisp-autofmt-autoloads general midnight sort-words-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads insert-char-preview-autoloads
docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads rx json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads file-template
ctrlf-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads disp-table svg-icon svg dom xml
svg-mode-line-themes-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads
edmacro kmacro major-mode-hydra major-mode-hydra-autoloads
use-package-bind-key pretty-hydra hydra lv s pretty-hydra-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint ansi-color swiper
all-the-icons-ivy-rich ivy-rich all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy ivy delsel ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
all-the-icons-gnus-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads svg-tag-mode-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
list-environment derived bind-key easy-mmode core-lib pcase
general-autoloads org-loaddefs xt-mouse cus-load ido so-long
bookmark+-autoloads advice windmove setup no-littering-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads constants use-package-tags dash
use-package-tags-autoloads finder-inf package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars key-chord-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
map-autoloads peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads server early-init use-package-delight use-package-core
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode seq
byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1055676 302869)
 (symbols 48 61846 383)
 (strings 32 279411 33689)
 (string-bytes 1 20545641)
 (vectors 16 154070)
 (vector-slots 8 4265366 482415)
 (floats 8 1589 1559)
 (intervals 56 24544 10240)
 (buffers 992 27))