Subject: 29.0.50; eshell

From: "Thomas Paulsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 21:42:34 +0100

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 29.0.50; eshell
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--text follows this line--
emacs -Q

eshell
ls
Wrong number of arguments: (4 . 4), 3
~ $ echo $SHELL
Wrong number of arguments: (4 . 4), 3

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 108, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.31, cairo version 1.17.4)
of 2022-02-04 built on PC
Repository revision: 97966c5154bb842a3e5d04a003feadf7d761259b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: Fedora Linux 35 (Thirty Five)

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs --sysconfdir=/etc
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--libexecdir=/opt/emacs/lib/ --localstatedir=/usr/local/var
--enable-largefile --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-modules --with-xwidgets
--without-pop --without-selinux --without-gnutls
--with-file-notification=yes --with-json --with-cairo
'CFLAGS=-O2''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: 1
global-hl-line-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
cua-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
auto-insert-mode: t
tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
tabbar-mode: t
smooth-scroll-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-quote-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
global-visual-line-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils mule-util jka-compr info em-unix em-term term shell ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl
em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode cursor-sensor
user-profile org-transclusion org-transclusion-font-lock text-clone
org-id read-aloud default-eshell eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util default-gnus
contrib/chartables powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes
default-daemon server default-profile default-ui man recentf cl-extra
help-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn conf-mode desktop frameset avoid hl-line
default-faces default-keymap delsel cua-base default-run default-restart
default-modes default-platform default-unix default-flymake
default-flymake-go default-flymake-csharp default-flymake-ruby
default-flymake-js default-flymake-py default-flymake-java
default-flymake-shell flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search warnings default-run-assoc run-assoc default-tempo
default-tempo-rexx default-tempo-sh default-tempo-pas default-tempo-js
default-tempo-java default-tempo-perl default-tempo-elisp
default-tempo-c-cpp default-menu default-help default-options
default-tools default-search default-format default-view
aquamacs-cmm-menu default-edit default-file default-generic savehist
autorevert filenotify autoinsert default-functions default-autoload
nf-procmail-mode ox-man ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol oc-basic bibtex iso8601
time-date oc ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec
markdown-mode rx thingatpt noutline outline easy-mmode jison-mode
bison-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flex-mode derived aquamacs-tabbar cus-load
aquamacs-tools tabbar restore-last-frame-size org-bullets syslog-mode ov
net-utils hi-lock hide-lines web-mode disp-table vimrc-mode
go-autocomplete go-mode-autoloads neotree advice smooth-scroll aok
fill-column-indicator tempbuf auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro
kmacro undo-tree diff queue multi-shell windata tree-mode tree-widget
wid-edit imenu imenu-tree tempo saveplace google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color
popup ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib json map seq gv
subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eol-conversion default-path
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 306161 307822)
(symbols 48 29966 10)
(strings 32 109763 34015)
(string-bytes 1 3657099)
(vectors 16 48812)
(vector-slots 8 538084 858455)
(floats 8 310 1950)
(intervals 56 1382 905)
(buffers 992 14))

Gesendet mit Firemail.de - Freemail