Subject: [bug#53765] [PATCH v4 1/2] gnu: clojure-tools-deps-alpha: Patch unpackageable

From: Reily Siegel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:33:16 +0200

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> While you can choose to not include the library packages that were
> eventually unused, you don't have to exclude them just because they are
> -- they might be useful to other people or yourself, for non-clojure-
> tools things, or for clojure-tools if(when?) Cognitect decides to make
> the compiler free software.

I will submit the other packages as separate patches, for the sake of
simplicity, as they are no longer needed for clojure-tools.

> Changelog message is missing, maybe:

I'm writing an emacs utility to format patches for email, thanks for
helping me find a bug! I will resubmit with commit messages.

> Also still looks like a FIXME to me, personally I'd keep the ‘FIXME:’
> prefix.

I will re-add the FIXME tag.

-- 
Reily Siegel