Subject: [bug#53765] [PATCH v2 16/18] gnu: Add clojure-com-cognitect-aws-s3.

From: Reily Siegel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:41:21 +0200

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> However, I still do not have proof that it is actually ASL2.0 license
> -- I don't consider pom.xml to be proof by itself, because I often see
> packages where the license mentioned in the source files does not match
> the license in their equivalent of pom.xml or README.

What course of action would you like me to take here? I believe this is
the only indication of the license in the source code, so nothing to
conflict with. I can reach out to Cognitect on slack to confirm that the
license is correct, however given my past interactions I suspect that
the package won't be updated for the benefit of this project.

> Alternatively, you can try #:test-dirs '() here.  I don't know what
> would be better here.

My understanding is that with #:test-dirs '() the clojure build system
still attempts to run a process to run 0 tests, which increases build
time significantly. I believe #:tests? #f is the better choice here.

-- 
Reily Siegel