Subject: [bug#53765] [PATCH v2 05/18] gnu: Add clojure-core-memoize.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:26:23 +0100

Reily Siegel schreef op wo 16-03-2022 om 13:43 [+0100]:
> +An underlying [...]
> +Memoization builders for implementations of common caching strategies,
> +including:

‘An underlying foo that bars’ and ‘Memoization builders for foo of bar’
seems rather convoluted phrasing, maybe it can simplified a bit:

‘This memoization library supports various cache replacement
strategies:

 @itemize
 @item @acronym{FIFO, first in first out}
 @item @acronym{LRU, least recently used}
 @item @acronym{TLL, time to live}
 @item no replacement, the memoisation cache can grow indefinitely
 @end itemize’

For the exact class and interface names, the user can look at the
documentation of core.memoize.

Greetings,
Maxime.