Subject: bug#53753: 29.0.50; Emacs often crashes when I quit it

From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 19:21:31 +0100

The title says it all.

(Emacs compiled from "master", ±1 hour from <2022-02-03 Thu 19:20>.)

The crash log from the last Emacs relaunch:

*** CRASH LOG: BEGIN ***

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               Emacs [61144]
Path:                  /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 29.0.50 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        Exited process [60664]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2022-02-03 19:17:23.3676 +0100
OS Version:            macOS 12.1 (21C52)
Report Version:        12
Bridge OS Version:     6.1 (19P647)
Anonymous UUID:        FE87F856-0B2B-9DDC-0417-FAFBE7FEAAC0

Sleep/Wake UUID:       9AE8A7C7-4904-48FD-808A-C4BA77675FA1

Time Awake Since Boot: 430000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       1771 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes:
thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Error Formulating Crash Report:
thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	    0x7ff80092d112 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	    0x7ff800963214 pthread_kill + 263
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	    0x7ff8008721c4 raise + 26
3   Emacs                         	       0x10d11ee37 terminate_due_to_signal + 167 (emacs.c:446)
4   Emacs                         	       0x10d11f6bb emacs_abort + 15 (sysdep.c:2300)
5   Emacs                         	       0x10ceda975 check_message_stack + 21 (xdisp.c:12482)
6   Emacs                         	       0x10cf9293b shut_down_emacs + 331 (emacs.c:2871)
7   Emacs                         	       0x10d11eeb6 Fkill_emacs + 119 (emacs.c:2767)
8   Emacs                         	       0x10d11edfc terminate_due_to_signal + 108 (emacs.c:426)
9   Emacs                         	       0x10cfb950d handle_fatal_signal + 12 (sysdep.c:1780) [inlined]
10  Emacs                         	       0x10cfb950d deliver_process_signal + 12 (sysdep.c:1738) [inlined]
11  Emacs                         	       0x10cfb950d deliver_fatal_signal + 125 (sysdep.c:1786)
12  libsystem_platform.dylib      	    0x7ff800978e2d _sigtramp + 29
13  ???                           	               0xf ???
14  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e17 pdumper_marked_p + 8 (pdumper.h:239) [inlined]
15  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e17 symbol_marked_p + 19 (alloc.c:4031) [inlined]
16  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e17 mark_object + 903 (alloc.c:6869)
17  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
18  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
19  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
20  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
21  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
22  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
23  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
24  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
25  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
26  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
27  Emacs                         	       0x10d003dad mark_object + 797 (alloc.c:6847)
28  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e5c mark_object + 972 (alloc.c:6875)
29  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
30  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
31  Emacs                         	       0x10d003d6c mark_hash_table + 49 (alloc.c:6646) [inlined]
32  Emacs                         	       0x10d003d6c mark_object + 732 (alloc.c:6818)
33  Emacs                         	       0x10d003ea9 mark_object + 1049
34  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
35  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
36  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
37  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
38  Emacs                         	       0x10d003d6c mark_hash_table + 49 (alloc.c:6646) [inlined]
39  Emacs                         	       0x10d003d6c mark_object + 732 (alloc.c:6818)
40  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
41  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
42  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
43  Emacs                         	       0x10d003dad mark_object + 797 (alloc.c:6847)
44  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e5c mark_object + 972 (alloc.c:6875)
45  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
46  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
47  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
48  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
49  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
50  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
51  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
52  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
53  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
54  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
55  Emacs                         	       0x10d003dad mark_object + 797 (alloc.c:6847)
56  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e5c mark_object + 972 (alloc.c:6875)
57  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
58  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
59  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
60  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
61  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
62  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
63  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_objects + 32 (alloc.c:6667) [inlined]
64  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_vectorlike + 36 (alloc.c:6442) [inlined]
65  Emacs                         	       0x10d0045fa mark_object + 2922 (alloc.c:6860)
66  Emacs                         	       0x10d003dad mark_object + 797 (alloc.c:6847)
67  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e5c mark_object + 972 (alloc.c:6875)
68  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
69  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e65 mark_object + 981 (alloc.c:6876)
70  Emacs                         	       0x10d003cbb mark_object + 555 (alloc.c:6922)
71  Emacs                         	       0x10d003da4 mark_object + 788 (alloc.c:6846)
72  Emacs                         	       0x10d003e5c mark_object + 972 (alloc.c:6875)
73  Emacs                         	       0x10d002e7a mark_object_root_visitor + 11 (alloc.c:5989) [inlined]
74  Emacs                         	       0x10d002e7a visit_vectorlike_root + 63 (alloc.c:5940) [inlined]
75  Emacs                         	       0x10d002e7a visit_buffer_root + 63 (alloc.c:5955) [inlined]
76  Emacs                         	       0x10d002e7a visit_static_gc_roots + 63 (alloc.c:5967) [inlined]
77  Emacs                         	       0x10d002e7a garbage_collect + 634 (alloc.c:6187)
78  Emacs                         	       0x10d02f38b maybe_gc + 21 (lisp.h:5316) [inlined]
79  Emacs                         	       0x10d02f38b Ffuncall + 299 (eval.c:3087)
80  comp-7672a6ed-d957d389.eln    	       0x11379c821 F636f6d702d7373612d72656e616d652d696e736e_comp_ssa_rename_insn_0 + 625
81  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
82  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
83  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
84  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
85  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
86  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
87  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
88  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
89  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
90  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
91  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
92  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
93  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
94  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
95  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
96  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
97  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
98  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
99  Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
100 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
101 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
102 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
103 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
104 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
105 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
106 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
107 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
108 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
109 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
110 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
111 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
112 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
113 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
114 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
115 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
116 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
117 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
118 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
119 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
120 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
121 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
122 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
123 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
124 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
125 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
126 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
127 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
128 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
129 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
130 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
131 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
132 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
133 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
134 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
135 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
136 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
137 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
138 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
139 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
140 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
141 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
142 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
143 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
144 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
145 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
146 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
147 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
148 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
149 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
150 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
151 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
152 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
153 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
154 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
155 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
156 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
157 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
158 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
159 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
160 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
161 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
162 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
163 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
164 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
165 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
166 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
167 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
168 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
169 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
170 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
171 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
172 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
173 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
174 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
175 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
176 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
177 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
178 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
179 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
180 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
181 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
182 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
183 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
184 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
185 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
186 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
187 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
188 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
189 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
190 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
191 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
192 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
193 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
194 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
195 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
196 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
197 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
198 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
199 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
200 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
201 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
202 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
203 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
204 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
205 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
206 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
207 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
208 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
209 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
210 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
211 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
212 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
213 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
214 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
215 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
216 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
217 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
218 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
219 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
220 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
221 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
222 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
223 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
224 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
225 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
226 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
227 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
228 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
229 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
230 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
231 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
232 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
233 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
234 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
235 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
236 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
237 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
238 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
239 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
240 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
241 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
242 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
243 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
244 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
245 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
246 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
247 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
248 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
249 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
250 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
251 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
252 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
253 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
254 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
255 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
256 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
257 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
258 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
259 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
260 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
261 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
262 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
263 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
264 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
265 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
266 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
267 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
268 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
269 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
270 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
271 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
272 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
273 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
274 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
275 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
276 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
277 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
278 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
279 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
280 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
281 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
282 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
283 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
284 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
285 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
286 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
287 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
288 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
289 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
290 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
291 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
292 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
293 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
294 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
295 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
296 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
297 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
298 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
299 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
300 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
301 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
302 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
303 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
304 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
305 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
306 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
307 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
308 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
309 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
310 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
311 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
312 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
313 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
314 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
315 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
316 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
317 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
318 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
319 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
320 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
321 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
322 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
323 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
324 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
325 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
326 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
327 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
328 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
329 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
330 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
331 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
332 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
333 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
334 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
335 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
336 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
337 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
338 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
339 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
340 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
341 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
342 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
343 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
344 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
345 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
346 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
347 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
348 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
349 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
350 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
351 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
352 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
353 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
354 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
355 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
356 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
357 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
358 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
359 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
360 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
361 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
362 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
363 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
364 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
365 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
366 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
367 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
368 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
369 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
370 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
371 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
372 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
373 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
374 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
375 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
376 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
377 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
378 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
379 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
380 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
381 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
382 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
383 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
384 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
385 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
386 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
387 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
388 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
389 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
390 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
391 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
392 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
393 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
394 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
395 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
396 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
397 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
398 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
399 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
400 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
401 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
402 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
403 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
404 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
405 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
406 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
407 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
408 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
409 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
410 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
411 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
412 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
413 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
414 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
415 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
416 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
417 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
418 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
419 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
420 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
421 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
422 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
423 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
424 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
425 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
426 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
427 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
428 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
429 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
430 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
431 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
432 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
433 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
434 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
435 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
436 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
437 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
438 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
439 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
440 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
441 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
442 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
443 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
444 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
445 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
446 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
447 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
448 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
449 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
450 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
451 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
452 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
453 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
454 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
455 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
456 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
457 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
458 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
459 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
460 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
461 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
462 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
463 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
464 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
465 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
466 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
467 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
468 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
469 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
470 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
471 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
472 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
473 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
474 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
475 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
476 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
477 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
478 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
479 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
480 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
481 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
482 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
483 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
484 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
485 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
486 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
487 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
488 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
489 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
490 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
491 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
492 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
493 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
494 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
495 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
496 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
497 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
498 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
499 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
500 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
501 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
502 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
503 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
504 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
505 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
506 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
507 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
508 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
509 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
510 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
511 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
512 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
513 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
514 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
515 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
516 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
517 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
518 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
519 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
520 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
521 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
522 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
523 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
524 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
525 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
526 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
527 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
528 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
529 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
530 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
531 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
532 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
533 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)
534 Emacs                         	       0x10d033f3c funcall_subr + 236 (eval.c:3132)

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	    0x7ff80095efec start_wqthread + 0

Thread 2:: gmain
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	    0x7ff80092d1ae poll + 10
1   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           	       0x10dd70c31 g_main_context_iterate + 433
2   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           	       0x10dd70d36 g_main_context_iteration + 102
3   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           	       0x10dd72d11 glib_worker_main + 33
4   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           	       0x10dd9ed72 g_thread_proxy + 66
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	    0x7ff8009634f4 _pthread_start + 125
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	    0x7ff80095f00f thread_start + 15

No thread state (register information) available

Binary Images:
    0x7ff800926000 -     0x7ff80095cfff libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) <5aa1e5be-b5b8-3a02-9885-a8c99e0ca378> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7ff80095d000 -     0x7ff800968fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) <6c7561b4-4b92-3f45-921e-abe669299844> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7ff80082e000 -     0x7ff8008b6fff libsystem_c.dylib (*) <e58814cc-dcb7-35a5-badc-e367ed3ac207> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
       0x10cea8000 -        0x10d163fff org.gnu.Emacs (Version 29.0.50) <1945853d-193d-382c-9e3a-f55c14e54360> /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
    0x7ff800975000 -     0x7ff80097efff libsystem_platform.dylib (*) <11149c06-9ec7-3af6-bc27-8ffc328845b8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
               0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???
       0x11374a000 -        0x1137c9fff comp-7672a6ed-d957d389.eln (*) <b4c8c2d9-c1c5-3ad9-8bed-da7f8b3d276c> /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/Frameworks/native-lisp/29_0_50-bf007df7/comp-7672a6ed-d957d389.eln
       0x10dd30000 -        0x10de33fff libglib-2.0.0.dylib (*) <6ef52881-2a61-36bd-beb6-791c6e6269b6> /usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.70.2/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 146
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 4987

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=898.4M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=898.4M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=1.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.6G(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION 
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) 
===========                     =======  ======= 
Activity Tracing                   256K        1 
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        1 
MALLOC                           201.3M       34 
MALLOC guard page                   16K        4 
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
STACK GUARD                       54.4M        3 
Stack                             10.6M        3 
VM_ALLOCATE                          8K        2 
__DATA                             1.0G      422 
__DATA_CONST                      14.9M      257 
__DATA_DIRTY                       487K       86 
__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 
__LINKEDIT                       662.4M      156 
__OBJC_RO                         81.8M        1 
__OBJC_RW                         3136K        2 
__TEXT                           236.0M      408 
__UNICODE                          588K        1 
dyld private memory               1024K        1 
mapped file                       47.5M        5 
shared memory                       44K        4 
===========                     =======  ======= 
TOTAL                              2.7G     1393 
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.3G     1393 

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"Emacs","timestamp":"2022-02-03 19:17:24.00 +0100","app_version":"Version 29.0.50","slice_uuid":"1945853d-193d-382c-9e3a-f55c14e54360","build_version":"9.0","platform":1,"bundleID":"org.gnu.Emacs","share_with_app_devs":1,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 12.1 (21C52)","incident_id":"5ED03B66-414F-4023-BE0E-21B4D73194A2","name":"Emacs"}
{
  "uptime" : 430000,
  "procLaunch" : "2022-02-03 19:17:15.4650 +0100",
  "procRole" : "Unspecified",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 501,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "MacBookAir9,1",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 434227837326770,
  "coalitionID" : 746,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 12.1",
    "build" : "21C52",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2022-02-03 19:17:23.3676 +0100",
  "incident" : "5ED03B66-414F-4023-BE0E-21B4D73194A2",
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "pid" : 61144,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 434235657962962,
  "cpuType" : "X86-64",
  "procName" : "Emacs",
  "procPath" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs",
  "bundleInfo" : {"CFBundleShortVersionString":"Version 29.0.50","CFBundleVersion":"9.0","CFBundleIdentifier":"org.gnu.Emacs"},
  "storeInfo" : {"deviceIdentifierForVendor":"CE4D603C-CE1D-5480-8F32-0E945B3169B0","thirdParty":true},
  "parentProc" : "Exited process",
  "parentPid" : 60664,
  "coalitionName" : "org.gnu.Emacs",
  "crashReporterKey" : "FE87F856-0B2B-9DDC-0417-FAFBE7FEAAC0",
  "responsiblePid" : 60664,
  "wakeTime" : 1771,
  "bridgeVersion" : {"build":"19P647","train":"6.1"},
  "sleepWakeUUID" : "9AE8A7C7-4904-48FD-808A-C4BA77675FA1",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "isCorpse" : 1,
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000","rawCodes":[0,0],"type":"EXC_CRASH","signal":"SIGABRT"},
  "extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":4987,"task_for_pid":146},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703138209792,
    "size" : 225280,
    "uuid" : "5aa1e5be-b5b8-3a02-9885-a8c99e0ca378",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703138435072,
    "size" : 49152,
    "uuid" : "6c7561b4-4b92-3f45-921e-abe669299844",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703137193984,
    "size" : 561152,
    "uuid" : "e58814cc-dcb7-35a5-badc-e367ed3ac207",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_c.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_c.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4511662080,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "Version 29.0.50",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "org.gnu.Emacs",
    "size" : 2867200,
    "uuid" : "1945853d-193d-382c-9e3a-f55c14e54360",
    "path" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs",
    "name" : "Emacs",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "9.0"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703138533376,
    "size" : 40960,
    "uuid" : "11149c06-9ec7-3af6-bc27-8ffc328845b8",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_platform.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_platform.dylib"
  },
  {
    "size" : 0,
    "source" : "A",
    "base" : 0,
    "uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4621377536,
    "size" : 524288,
    "uuid" : "b4c8c2d9-c1c5-3ad9-8bed-da7f8b3d276c",
    "path" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/native-lisp\/29_0_50-bf007df7\/comp-7672a6ed-d957d389.eln",
    "name" : "comp-7672a6ed-d957d389.eln"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4526899200,
    "size" : 1064960,
    "uuid" : "6ef52881-2a61-36bd-beb6-791c6e6269b6",
    "path" : "\/usr\/local\/Cellar\/glib\/2.70.2\/lib\/libglib-2.0.0.dylib",
    "name" : "libglib-2.0.0.dylib"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 140703135207424,
  "size" : 15216738304,
  "uuid" : "40432a03-88d3-305f-9c0c-e7549e71d927"
},
  "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=898.4M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=898.4M(100%)\nWritable regions: Total=1.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.6G(100%)\n\n                                VIRTUAL   REGION \nREGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) \n===========                     =======  ======= \nActivity Tracing                   256K        1 \nKernel Alloc Once                    8K        1 \nMALLOC                           201.3M       34 \nMALLOC guard page                   16K        4 \nMALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nSTACK GUARD                       54.4M        3 \nStack                             10.6M        3 \nVM_ALLOCATE                          8K        2 \n__DATA                             1.0G      422 \n__DATA_CONST                      14.9M      257 \n__DATA_DIRTY                       487K       86 \n__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 \n__LINKEDIT                       662.4M      156 \n__OBJC_RO                         81.8M        1 \n__OBJC_RW                         3136K        2 \n__TEXT                           236.0M      408 \n__UNICODE                          588K        1 \ndyld private memory               1024K        1 \nmapped file                       47.5M        5 \nshared memory                       44K        4 \n===========                     =======  ======= \nTOTAL                              2.7G     1393 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.3G     1393 \n",
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "607844aa04477260f58a8077",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_MORPHUN_ASSETS" : "6103050cbfe6dc472e1c982a"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000066
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "602ad4dac86151000cf27e46",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_DICTATION_ASSETS" : "6193d03f2171a2330e561dfc"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000297
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5fc94383418129005b4e9ae0",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000225
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "601d9415f79519000ccd4b69",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_TEXT_TO_SPEECH" : "61f040507303d250981c88d9"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000378
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5ffde50ce2aacd000d47a95f",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000102
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [

  ]
},
  "reportNotes" : [
  "thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port",
  "thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port",
  "thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port"
]
}

Model: MacBookAir9,1, BootROM 1715.60.5.0.0 (iBridge: 19.16.10647.0.0,0), 4 processors, Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 1.2 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Built-In
Display: DELL U2720Q, 3840 x 2160 (2160p/4K UHD 1 - Ultra High Definition), MirrorOff, Online
Display: DELL U2720Q, 3840 x 2160 (2160p/4K UHD 1 - Ultra High Definition), Main, MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: BANK 0/ChannelA-DIMM0, 8 GB, LPDDR4X, 3733 MHz, SK Hynix, H9HCNNNFBMALPR-NEE
Memory Module: BANK 2/ChannelB-DIMM0, 8 GB, LPDDR4X, 3733 MHz, SK Hynix, H9HCNNNFBMALPR-NEE
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x870), wl0: Jul 16 2021 18:25:13 version 16.20.328.0.3.6.105 FWID 01-30be2b3a
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Network Service: iPhone, Ethernet, en4
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: hub_device
USB Device: USB DEVICE
USB Device: USB Optical Mouse
USB Device: composite_device
USB Device: hub_device
USB Device: 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
USB Device: iPhone
USB Device: composite_device
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: T2Bus
USB Device: Touch Bar Backlight
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: Headset
USB Device: Ambient Light Sensor
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Apple T2 Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc., 85.0

*** CRASH LOG: END ***

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-apple-darwin21.2.0, NS appkit-2113.20 Version 12.1 (Build 21C52))
 of 2022-02-03 built on Workstation.local
Repository revision: dcc97fec29785051d7d11a66beb5f44fbaae6289
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  corfu-global-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220130.1941/transient hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail
char-fold orderless cursor-sensor display-fill-column-indicator paredit
edmacro kmacro bbdb bbdb-site timezone modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes corfu vertico-mouse vertico marginalia
pdf-loader diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc diminish yasnippet
hl-todo fortune lingua-franca elec-pair ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R org-clock ls-lisp cap-words superword subword saveplace
autorevert filenotify comp comp-cstr warnings delsel savehist
exec-path-from-shell finder-inf elfeed-link elfeed-show elfeed-search
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log xml-query bookmark pp elfeed-db
elfeed-lib vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher ffap org-element avl-tree
generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi cl-extra org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic
bibtex iso8601 time-date ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
tex-site geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom
geiser-base ring info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 603898 38950)
 (symbols 48 37833 4)
 (strings 32 181922 20012)
 (string-bytes 1 5620799)
 (vectors 16 71088)
 (vector-slots 8 1781788 79979)
 (floats 8 402 81)
 (intervals 56 2395 45)
 (buffers 992 14))

-- 
"The introduction of suitable abstractions is our only mental aid to
organize and master complexity."
-- Edsger Wybe Dijkstra, 1930-2002

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia