Subject: Re: bug#53753: 29.0.50; Emacs often crashes when I quit it

From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 15:33:46 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Looks like some infinite recursion?  Do you have a kill-emacs-hook set
> to some custom function?  Or maybe some package you use does that?  If
> so, I suggest to look into those hooks and see if one of them causes
> this.

TIL about the kill-emacs-hook!  I have 11 functions on that hook, so I
think we can close this bug report.  I will open a new one once I find a
bug in Emacs and not in some 3rd party package.  :)

I apologize for the noise.

Rudy
-- 
"Be especially critical of any statement following the word
'obviously.'"
-- Anna Pell Wheeler, 1883-1966

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia