Subject: bug#53749: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Xref backend for TeX buffers

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 15:39:02 +0200

David Fussner <[email-masked]> writes:

> The conclusion at the time was that the patch needed reworking before
> Dmitry was happy with it, and I've not yet found enough time to do so,
> though I'm still fully intending to make the necessary changes. Please
> leave the bug open so I can restart the conversation when I have a
> better patch.

Of course.

> (Oh, and I'm more than happy to sign the copyright
> assignment whenever Dmitry judges the patch to be ready.)

Here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]