Subject: Re: bug#53749: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Xref backend for TeX buffers

From: David Fussner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 21:25:28 +0100

Thanks Eli.

I'll have a look at the man page, and also at an additional test for the
suite. I did run the test suite, and all the diffs were where they should
be; I can send a patch that I have if you'd like, but if I'm going to add
tests maybe you'd prefer to wait?

On Wed, 13 Sept 2023, 20:16 Eli Zaretskii, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Cc: [email-masked], Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 18:23:13 +0300
> > From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
> >
> > I'm skipping over the etags parser changes (others might comment, I'm
> > just assuming they are good).
>
> They look OK to me at first glance, but we need to make sure the etags
> tests still succeed after this change, and the new option should be
> documented in the man page.  Bonus points for adding to the etags test
> suite a test where this option is activated.
>