Subject: Guix pull on aarch64 fails

From: phodina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 19:57:58 +0000

Hi,

I've recently done guix pull on foreign Manjaro distro on aarch64.

Unfortunately the build did not go through and I got message about a bug to report which happened during check phase of mariadb.

Not exactly sure what should be attached in the email so here's just the last messages with the failure.

Petr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 'check' phasebuilder for `/gnu/store/993rbp825msc392wqnwnz3mwzjg7cp65-mariadb-10.5.12.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/993rbp825msc392wqnwnz3mwzjg7cp65-mariadb-10.5.12.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/99/3rbp825msc392wqnwnz3mwzjg7cp65-mariadb-10.5.12.drv.bz2'.
building /gnu/store/bqgjwwasppbrq5zw34dzxm2qbac86f9g-module-import-compiled.drv...
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/c4j4n939fxw3gh97yik555zh6ij93fx4-ruby-mysql2-0.5.2.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/7q8hr1qd7pzf6r96vwz3fzsd79m6hn11-ruby-parallel-1.21.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/afgi4hr2z420fkyab0dmmihwpzrj6i4g-ruby-byebug-11.1.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
building /gnu/store/bzqyvbs7dcgglirhaksxjmay5ql35bxq-module-import-compiled.drv...
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/iakr6hq55flgafkqh30c64pzx4wm9zyi-texlive-hyphen-afrikaans-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/zk9hi2bx018g54xpwckyng02hxar4xda-texlive-hyphen-ancientgreek-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/cmhv2l8dbvg0rn3gl26slzmlwiqpbbps-texlive-hyphen-armenian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/va6vj6y773kbp3aah7hs2pjzvgdy0ghj-texlive-hyphen-basque-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/inwqzij7pnicsg06khglpbl8p4dm6n4b-texlive-hyphen-belarusian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/f8dq13f143r3rlgq661zn5adbr65syk5-texlive-hyphen-bulgarian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/22xkvqlvakjn704d67djgd9ypz101vpg-texlive-hyphen-catalan-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3dnpmg28k6iizhmqivcn0gz76kl5hdwl-texlive-hyphen-chinese-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/2g0adjydkv79xyzd8l5952ny7ilsyw6w-texlive-hyphen-churchslavonic-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ddiqcrg8xhqzvk257pib7shskvxs16n4-texlive-hyphen-coptic-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1qlw9rqxd7yv3akppc2gx15srrswyjpd-texlive-hyphen-croatian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/s02al1gyklhb9im15vjjyn4bv7jn18qi-texlive-hyphen-czech-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ifdsmxispbq27w1cfrv4j7madasbah3c-texlive-hyphen-danish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bscby29jfin82mk0h2pipirmczxqdf4v-texlive-hyphen-dutch-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/sm74wnr57cbzx10xmq6yln76zi75svr4-texlive-hyphen-english-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ynq3c5ymsfc4fcicpnl33dw3w5mxran6-texlive-hyphen-esperanto-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9s0sp6fl17xgijymd85i6g2yfsaj0vnn-texlive-hyphen-estonian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/2yimkp6cvkqi2qh84bmvfmqbgpvx9hsn-texlive-hyphen-ethiopic-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/x8i0mrr2znxhaqlc1lygg4jx47pgwm0r-texlive-hyphen-finnish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nsajqg54jsdgnryh29ia77k14hwi283v-texlive-hyphen-french-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/s5klvw847df9nqmvhxx4k937nq04chzr-texlive-hyphen-friulan-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0dzhysxcj49xcf9dkx443jg8zi9k40b0-texlive-hyphen-galician-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wp9kmasbw2ddb95x5ph8ccnym0v0i1rf-texlive-hyphen-georgian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/n511izc2laqack6vx371hh02yy8ab3ms-texlive-hyphen-german-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qlwxg7s9dbhcrvpv7aq52qp5fq9kd0qz-texlive-hyphen-greek-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/psizsm1jjd19i6v8l7f2rzllja8cjccr-texlive-hyphen-hungarian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rxbk5rn5f9pq926v35lpy35kngch0d1f-texlive-hyphen-icelandic-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/vw1kfxyfs4i6hw3nmfq4wf5rn215mbvg-texlive-hyphen-indic-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/2szl1p6mr2v4i55jlvgp9cqr3zamkqqg-texlive-hyphen-indonesian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5pvbm81x4m2k6pbi1vcdra88x1h8s8vq-texlive-hyphen-interlingua-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/k8d5j60gn9hyqsr4zkc342vv1889qws5-texlive-hyphen-irish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0snb3i181v4f1yigkg3dxdbq8alh0l40-texlive-hyphen-italian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9cqh953hkjz0gyhcmcwf3pw1dvxh8afq-texlive-hyphen-kurmanji-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0arq23facn4mdv4cwb4lr2345bwdlq9n-texlive-hyphen-latin-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dz2nn3jazzc2fyqjchm0qzh56w2042q7-texlive-hyphen-latvian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xv84bhnnca5a0r77dk7ivax4csk3ra9g-texlive-hyphen-lithuanian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/djbq3d9pcjlcwdfjdy6jww8xj60q98h1-texlive-hyphen-macedonian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/7w6ngccgc1sr9ylcvqfkddp229qfq9sb-texlive-hyphen-mongolian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4lik0sqg1vngmrpa3ck6krxs0rxcp959-texlive-hyphen-norwegian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qr3f050qf67zngbg9w03c9m93y0llh9c-texlive-hyphen-occitan-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/6q6hb4w6fvddcalfnv8x4bqzwf6qaw0j-texlive-hyphen-pali-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/fygy09jxc28rkqrdm0j6fxl2569vn8md-texlive-hyphen-piedmontese-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8f31af64f8b8ql9551m89i69fz7niigp-texlive-hyphen-polish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0slk17xgfmif895m1g1aynl7hfwanrms-texlive-hyphen-portuguese-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/g1gwq2x9vazrw73kq7214994v1hr8anl-texlive-hyphen-romanian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/186dzf0jlp7kryybdnqdqlgz6bffcwif-texlive-hyphen-romansh-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/p29h792hs2kiljk5fhanyf8jm1n3jn5k-texlive-hyphen-russian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mrdnjlmn2kvghhx8fr0kh54866phkxs4-texlive-hyphen-sanskrit-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/sbs9i9avqrmpb3ccwh1yr45ws519qcxs-texlive-hyphen-schoolfinnish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/7wn0p10j2gylvppiwsw56wxpa9a5s59s-texlive-hyphen-serbian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/q9azz1f85xk27nzz5yj2gnx6mqhf606i-texlive-hyphen-slovak-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rsm8n7dqrlg77pnn9vgil1asr7xh0s4c-texlive-hyphen-slovenian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gpivy2d0g9zcsk1rl7d1m4nbfqrlrkn1-texlive-hyphen-spanish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4s7m4ls4x84n8wfs01giqsgwr7v4pb7d-texlive-hyphen-swedish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8wazw7ybimbmw3lhn70l455hdvqi1bpn-texlive-hyphen-thai-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wd76lzhdr23pibg5nzz44f13z4fsvjhq-texlive-hyphen-turkish-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9mhr4b9rncs9dn59dw4kgam1blxvz5v2-texlive-hyphen-turkmen-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/91g26fdjlrb8rqqifi1rp235v5kj5yb2-texlive-hyphen-ukrainian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1597n6x2l3rz4m2xnfndp8cy3qpgjq47-texlive-hyphen-uppersorbian-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bksknmrzp47bc4m7y2i2m1dy1c0l7k86-texlive-hyphen-welsh-59745.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
Backtrace:
14 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/b78y5di0ksahslrazvd3bj75zl4inikm-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
155:9 13 (_ _)
159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
2123:24 9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0> #<procedure 4491caa0 at ./guix/self.scm:1292:2 (st?> ?)
1960:8 8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
296:22 7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
1180:2 6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
1046:2 5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
892:4 4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
2008:12 3 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0>)
1406:5 2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0> #<procedure 51166260 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
1421:15 1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 4043dcd0> ("/gnu/store/18889w5z04rqi733w22a3njahn74xd7n-po4a-0.63.drv") _)
1421:15 0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1421:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
1. &store-protocol-error:
message: "build of `/gnu/store/18889w5z04rqi733w22a3njahn74xd7n-po4a-0.63.drv' failed"
status: 100
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/b78y5di0ksahslrazvd3bj75zl4inikm-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "4943ac86e4f95a2e14fd209f3fdaac74a0d9ca2e"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "ba744faeb104a1132d9f6ed04fc296b23bc09334"; pull-version: 1).