Subject: Re: [bug#53705] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-tempel

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 22:07:19 +0100

Hello,

Niklas Eklund <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> this patch adds the emacs-tempel package.

Thank you.

> +    (arguments
> +     (list #:tests? #f))

This is the default in Emacs build system, so I removed it.

> +    (synopsis "TempEl - Simple templates for Emacs")

I removed the first part of the synopsis.

> +    (description
> +     "Tempel is a tiny template package for Emacs, which uses the
> +syntax of the Emacs Tempo library.  However Tempo may be a bit
> +dusty here and there.  Therefore we present to you, Tempel, a
> +modernized implementation of Tempo.")

I reworded the description, as most of it was not useful (e.g.,
modernized implementation doesn't mean much).

Applied!

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou