Subject: bug#53695: trash-cli crashes

From: Simon Streit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:56:44 +0100

Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm the one who updated trash-cli¹; sorry to have broken it for you.
> Unfortunalty, I can't manage to reproduce it on my side:

Thank you for upgrading it.  My current solution is to keep an old
version around.  So it is not much of a problem really.

> Is it still broken on your side?  Are you on a foreign distro?  Can you share
> other relevant information to find in which condition the package
> break ?

It still is.  My system is at 47eb897bd377f87854335a6d0cc711b94cb8589e.
I just put it into my system declaration again to see if it works, and
that it is not my user profiles breaking them.

It still exits with the same error, and unfortunately I can't provide
more as in to why it is failing.  I can also rebuild the package without
a problem.

I also have a vanilla Guix running in a VM with only a minimum of
packages and no extra config.  I just pulled it into either the system,
or my user profile.  None work.

Kind regards
Simon