Subject: bug#53676: closed (Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] gnu: pulseaudio: Graft to adjust configuration.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:15:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53676: [PATCH 0/5] *** PulseAudio service improvements ***

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53676: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53676
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] gnu: pulseaudio: Graft to adjust configuration.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 09:14:12 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> Looks good to me.  Is feedback from others still pending to make a v3
> or am I the last straw here?

There was a suggestion by Maxime to attempt generalizing file-union with
implicit names from the file-like objects, but as I noted this would
make things a bit more complicated/tangled... perhaps it could accept
name sanitizer procedure as argument.

I'd prefer to keep such effort distinct, as I think it could live next
to file-union as file-union* for example.

I've now pushed this series, thank a lot for all the comments/feedback!

Maxim

Subject: [PATCH 0/5] *** PulseAudio service improvements ***
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:13:52 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

This small series adds an easy way to drop PulseAudio configuration scripts to
/etc/pulse/default.pa.d.  It also lifts the need to reboot the machine to have
a new PulseAudio configuration active.

Maxim Cournoyer (5):
  doc: Fix typo.
  services/sound: Normalize pulseaudio-configuration accessor names.
  gnu: pulseaudio: Graft to adjust configuration.
  services: pulseaudio: Add an extra-script-files configuration field.
  services: pulseaudio: Deploy the configuration files to /etc/pulse.

 doc/guix.texi               | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/pulseaudio.scm | 18 ++++++++++++++
 gnu/services/sound.scm      | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 3 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0