Subject: bug#53669: Koutliner to export current buffer

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:42:57 +0300

I have seen that Koutliner HTML export is not quite intuitive, so
think about it. I was thinking if I choose "Export to HTML" that I
will export the current buffer. But then no, it is asking for
koutliner/buffer to export first. 

Isn't it more intuitive if the current buffer is at least suggested to
be the default?

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.17.4, Xaw3d scroll bars)

        Hyperbole:   8.0.0pre
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13
        Install:     elpa-devel, 8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754
-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns