Subject: bug#53651: 29.0.50; Error with (textsec-suspicious-p "Undisclosed-Recipient:;" 'email-address)

From: OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:56:58 +0900

If email had the following line,

	To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

The gnus aborts at `textsec-suspicious-p' with following error. Because
the email address doesn't have domain part.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  split-string(nil "[.]")
  puny-highly-restrictive-domain-p(nil)
  textsec-domain-suspicious-p(nil)
  textsec-email-address-suspicious-p("Undisclosed-Recipient:;")
  textsec-suspicious-p("Undisclosed-Recipient:;" email-address)

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.31, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-01-31 built on devron
Repository revision: 9a56b4e6864c4e0815bb67805cfa67910ab3eeb5
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xim --with-imagemagick
 --with-wide-int --with-native-compilation --with-xinput2'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  coterm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-modes/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-20211020.2306/git-modes-autoloads

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mailalias emacsbug sendmail sort gnus-cite qp
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg bbdb-gnus-aux gnus-ml
nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe wgrep
grep-context files-x grep jka-compr gts-my-implements gts-engine-kingtr
go-translate gts-engine-deepl gts-engine-google-rpc gts-engine-google
gts-engine-bing gts-implements gts-faces gts-core stem-english ndkks
lookup-kanji-mecab lookup-kanji ndspell ndict ndeb-binary lookup-entry
ndeb lookup-content lookup-vse lookup-text lookup-text-table
lookup-package lookup lookup-types lookup-cache lookup-utils lookup-vars
hl-line elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib thingatpt avl-tree url-queue xml-query
gnus-topic pp url-http url-gw url-cache utf-7 epa-file gnutls
network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil bbdb-mua spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-demon gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-xoauth2
oauth2-ext plstore gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit dired-aux dircolors-faces dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs comp comp-cstr warnings company-yasnippet flyspell ispell
server bbdb-loaddefs auth-source-pass rfc-autoloads url-auth
debian-autoloads langtool-autoloads generic-x coterm term disp-table
shell pcomplete ehelp git-modes-autoloads flycheck-relint relint compile
text-property-search comint xr flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
ansi-color find-func rx dash company-cscope company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company pcase autoinsert cl-extra
yasnippet help-mode elec-pair savehist browse-kill-ring delsel
tab-bar-session desktop frameset icomplete mozc-popup popup
mozc-im-indicater mozc-im advice mozc info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
japan-util iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 660377 158850)
 (symbols 48 28896 52)
 (strings 32 382345 9030)
 (string-bytes 1 14132766)
 (vectors 16 159801)
 (vector-slots 8 2393746 64747)
 (floats 8 22425 445)
 (intervals 56 1503 652)
 (buffers 992 33))

-- 
OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>