Subject: Re: [bug#53643] [PATCH] Gnu: Elixir: Use previous method for detecting sh

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:22:09 +0100

John Hamelink schreef op zo 30-01-2022 om 21:15 [+0000]:
> gnu/packages/elixir.scm (elixir)[arguments]: Keep G-expressions, but
> use
> =====================================================================
> ===
> 
> WHICH instead of SEARCH-INPUT-FILES.
> 
> Signed-off-by: John Hamelink <[email-masked]>

That's not how Signed-off-by is used in Guix; Guix assigns a different
(albeit slightly related) meaning to Signed-off-by than Linux does, see
(guix)Commit access:

   When pushing a commit on behalf of somebody else, please add a
‘Signed-off-by’ line at the end of the commit log message—e.g., with
‘git am --signoff’.  This improves tracking of who did what.

Greetings,
Maxime.