Subject: [bug#53640] Python-black 22.1.0 update

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:20:02 -0500

These patches update python-black to 22.1.0, so it's no longer a beta.

I rebuilt all packages reported by `guix refresh -l python-black`, and
the only new failure is of python-pyls-black. Basically, all of its
tests fail like this:

------
filename = '/tmp/guix-build-python-pyls-black-0.4.7.drv-0/source/tests/fixtures/example.py'

    def load_config(filename: str) -> Dict:
        defaults = {
            "line_length": 88,
            "fast": False,
            "pyi": filename.endswith(".pyi"),
            "skip_string_normalization": False,
            "target_version": set(),
        }
    
        root = black.find_project_root((filename,))
    
>       pyproject_filename = root / "pyproject.toml"
E       TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'tuple' and 'str'

pyls_black/plugin.py:76: TypeError
=========================== short test summary info ============================
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_document - TypeError: unsuppor...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pyls_format_pyi_document - TypeError: unsup...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_document_unchanged - TypeError...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pyls_format_pyi_document_unchanged - TypeEr...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_document_syntax_error - TypeEr...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_document_with_config - TypeErr...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_range[0-0-a = "hello"\n] - Typ...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_range[1-1-b = 42\n] - TypeErro...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_range[0-1-a = "hello"\nb = 42\n]
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_range_unchanged - TypeError: u...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_pylsp_format_range_syntax_error - TypeError...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_load_config - TypeError: unsupported operan...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_load_config_target_version - TypeError: uns...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_load_config_py36 - TypeError: unsupported o...
FAILED tests/test_plugin.py::test_load_config_defaults - TypeError: unsupport...
========================= 15 failed, 1 passed in 0.47s =========================
------

Any ideas? I've CC-ed the people who have touched the python-pyls-black
package.