Subject: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: Add openboardview.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 02:45:58 -0500

Hello Guix!

I've finally got around to getting this to build and run.  I got interested in
it when wanting to view board files for an X200 (libreboot-related).

Enjoy,

Maxim Cournoyer (4):
  gnu: Add imgui.
  gnu: Add glad.
  gnu: Add utf8-h.
  gnu: Add openboardview.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/c.scm                            |  41 ++++++-
 gnu/packages/electronics.scm                  | 113 +++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/gl.scm                           |  35 +++++-
 .../openboardview-use-system-utf8.patch       |  48 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/toolkits.scm                     | 104 ++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 337 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openboardview-use-system-utf8.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/toolkits.scm

-- 
2.34.0