Subject: bug#53628: 29.0.50; Test failed. Opaque messaging

From: worik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:47:34 +1300

* Installed from git clone https://github.com/Stazed/rakarrack-plus.git

* Ran `./autogen.sh`

* Ran `./configure`

* `make`

* `make check`

* Get one failure:

```
Files examined: 392
Ran 5940 tests, 5808 results as expected, 1 unexpected, 131 skipped
1 files contained unexpected results:
lisp/net/dbus-tests.log
make[2]: *** [Makefile:342: check-doit] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/.../emacs/test'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:311: check] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/.../emacs/test'
make: *** [Makefile:1018: check] Error 2

```

The file: `lisp/net/dbus-tests.log` does not exist

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
of 2022-01-30 built on munroe
Repository revision: 96533c18b7f9d75dce9e6bb534a16ed4ccf44ad1
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Linux Mint 20.3

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: en_NZ.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_NZ.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: en_NZ.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_NZ.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit mailalias mailclient textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher
help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils finder-inf info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 351756 38957)
(symbols 48 15460 3)
(strings 32 91890 2412)
(string-bytes 1 2054160)
(vectors 16 45802)
(vector-slots 8 665030 56437)
(floats 8 41 65)
(intervals 56 691 8)
(buffers 992 14))

-- 
     If not me then who?  If not now then when?  If not here then where?
               So, here I stand, I can do no other
     [email-masked] 021-1680650, (03) 4821804 Aotearoa (New Zealand)