Subject: Re: [bug#53556] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Remove luminance-hdr.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:14:32 +0100

Hi Leo,

Am Donnerstag, dem 27.01.2022 um 01:10 -0500 schrieb Leo Famulari:
> Additionally, this package depends on QtWebKit, which I am working to
> remove from the distro:
> 
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53289
The package can optionally build against QtWebEngine as of version
2.6.1 [1] (which for some odd reason is not advertised as latest on
either Github or Sourceforge).  Sourceforge has a tarball for both that
[2] and 2.6.1.1 [3].  So rather than dropping it, we should version-
bump it.  Other distros already ship it, including Debian experimental
and Fedora 33+ [4].

Cheers

[1] 
https://github.com/LuminanceHDR/LuminanceHDR/blob/v.2.6.1/CMakeLists.txt
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtpfsgui/files/luminance/2.6.1/
[3] https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtpfsgui/files/luminance/2.6.1.1/
[4] https://repology.org/project/luminance-hdr/versions