Subject: 28.0.91; Installer on Windows10

From: "H. Dieter Wilhelm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 18:34:35 +0100

Severity: wishlist
Hello,

I'd like to mention that the Gnus image of the installer appears rather
distorted.

Thank you

      Dieter

In GNU Emacs 28.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2022-01-22 built on AVALON
Repository revision: d193801f59822554d28e497da146d982f5ab7995
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.1909.18363.2037)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211023.1831/apdl-keyword hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/fontification-20.5.0/apdl-keyword
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220121.1603/transient hides c:/Program Files/Emacs/emacs-28.0.91/share/emacs/28.0.91/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail gnus-async qp gnus-ml
cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnmbox utf-7 nnfolder time-stamp epa-file
gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache tex-mode term/w32console ob-latex
ob-shell ob-R ox-beamer ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
dired-x org-agenda ess-site ess-toolbar ess-jags-d ess-bugs-d ess-bugs-l
essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sp6-d ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake ess-r-xref xref ess-trns
ess-r-package shell ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd
hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug comp
comp-cstr warnings ess ess-utils ess-custom project compile elec-pair
icomplete org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar ezimage dframe
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku
svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes pcase edmacro kmacro
org-attach org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic
bibtex iso8601 time-date ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time
finder-inf info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 495029 33245)
 (symbols 48 35220 6)
 (strings 32 122288 7726)
 (string-bytes 1 4235475)
 (vectors 16 54397)
 (vector-slots 8 971756 45346)
 (floats 8 440 469)
 (intervals 56 2482 410)
 (buffers 992 24))