Subject: [bug#53523] [PATCH v7 2/2] gnu: neovim: Update to 0.6.1.

From: Luis Henrique Gomes Higino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:38:49 -0300

li zongyuan <[email-masked]> writes:

> We can just remove `-DPREFER_LUA:BOOL` flags. Since we have a 
> fallback
> from luajit to lua,
> this macro won't take any effect.

I tried building it on powerpc64le-linux, through `--system`, 
without this flag and had this error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
CMake Error at 
/gnu/store/7vfcp65x5ys1a3jal9qys1davs2zk9rs-cmake-minimal-3.21.4/share/cmake-3.21/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230 
(message):
  Could NOT find LuaJit (missing: LUAJIT_LIBRARY 
  LUAJIT_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /gnu/store/7vfcp65x5ys1a3jal9qys1davs2zk9rs-cmake-minimal-3.21.4/share/cmake-3.21/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:594 
  (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  cmake/FindLuaJit.cmake:35 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:422 (find_package)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

> BTW, I have tested this patch set on the x86_64 platform and it 
> works
> perfectly. Maybe it's time to involve committers  for reviewing 
> this
> patch.

I agree! I sense it is really close to done.

Regards,

-- 
Luis H. Higino