Subject: bug#53511: guix pull command fails

From: xdrcft56 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:28:25 +0000

Attempted to update guix on a foreign distro but received an error along with the following output:

raspbian@guix:~ $ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 5b50e96 (1,300 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
guix https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 5b50e96
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/dxdg9rf9d3cjrv0r900rzpwmp80a06hy-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/n4iii4p1iwg8jmmw5jg78ibv3y86449z-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/nxa9l0sgwk67rpwqalqsgsh5yvjxnap9-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/j8ddymsf5nks309kg8zgjcp6ww0nc5b7-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/aa87z2jv4nb6qqy069nv82jbyapjii1m-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
git-2.34.0.tar.xz 6.3MiB 73.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
0001-url-treat-empty-port-as-default.patch 1KiB 555KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
CUnit-2.1-3.tar.bz2 503KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
Python-3.9.9.tar.xz 18.3MiB 2.4MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
autoconf-2.69.tar.xz 1.2MiB 2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
automake-1.16.3.tar.xz 1.5MiB 2.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
bash 422KiB 313.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash-5.1.tar.gz 10.0MiB 2.1MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-001 1KiB 610KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-002 800B 777KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-003 887B 794KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-004 2KiB 306KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-005 1KiB 411KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-006 785B 222KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-007 887B 2KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash51-008 900B 2KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
binutils-2.25.tar.xz 1.2MiB 578KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
binutils-2.37.tar.bz2 32.3MiB 2.1MiB/s 00:16 [##################] 100.0%
bison-3.7.6.tar.xz 2.5MiB 3.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
bootstrap-binaries-0 3.5MiB 1.2MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
bzip2-1.0.8.tar.gz 791KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
c-ares-1.17.2.tar.gz 1.5MiB 3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
cmake-3.21.4.tar.gz 9.2MiB 2.6MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
coreutils-8.32.tar.xz 5.3MiB 3.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
curl-7.79.1.tar.xz 2.4MiB 4.5MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
datefudge_1.23.tar.xz 14KiB 4.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
db-6.2.32.tar.gz 43.2MiB 2.7MiB/s 00:16 [##################] 100.0%
dejavu-fonts-ttf-2.37.tar.bz2 5.2MiB 3.2MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
diffutils-3.8.tar.xz 1.5MiB 5.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
ed-1.17.tar.lz 66KiB 128KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
expat-2.4.1.tar.xz 435KiB 982KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
file-5.39.tar.gz 932KiB 371.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
findutils-4.8.0.tar.xz 1.9MiB 4.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
flex-2.6.4.tar.gz 1.4MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
fontconfig-2.13.94.tar.xz 1.4MiB 189.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
freetype-2.10.4.tar.xz 2.3MiB 4.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
gawk-5.1.0.tar.xz 3.0MiB 4.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
gc-8.0.4.tar.gz 1.1MiB 742.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gcc-10.3.0.tar.xz 73.1MiB 2.2MiB/s 00:33 [##################] 100.0%
gdbm-1.20.tar.gz 965KiB 2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gettext-0.19.8.1.tar.gz 18.8MiB 2.6MiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
gettext-0.21.tar.gz 23.1MiB 3.2MiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
gettext-1.07.tar.gz 9KiB 5.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
glibc-2.33.tar.xz 16.2MiB 3.4MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
glibc-bootstrap-0 1.3MiB 3.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gmp-6.0.0a.tar.xz 1.8MiB 1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
diffutils-boot0-3.8 315KiB 609KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
findutils-boot0-4.8.0 458KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gcc-bootstrap-0 11.3MiB 1.4MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
gmp-6.2.1.tar.xz 1.9MiB 3.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
binutils-cross-boot0-2.37 6.9MiB 2.2MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
file-boot0-5.39 449KiB 289.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gnutls-3.7.2.tar.xz 5.8MiB 2.6MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
gperf-3.1.tar.gz 1.2MiB 1.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
grep-3.6.tar.xz 1.5MiB 429.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guile-3.0.7.tar.xz 12.6MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
guile-bootstrap-2.0 2.6MiB 1.0MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
guile-bytestructures-1.0.10-checkout 40KiB 115KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guile-git-0.5.2-checkout 90KiB 40.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guile-ssh-0.13.1-checkout 491KiB 218.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gzip-1.10.tar.xz 757KiB 2.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
help2man-1.48.5.tar.xz 200KiB 643KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee-checkout 43KiB 83KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
iproute2-5.15.0.tar.xz 838KiB 2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
iptables-1.8.7.tar.bz2 701KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
jansson-2.13.1.tar.bz2 420KiB 216.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
jemalloc-5.2.1.tar.bz2 541KiB 219.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
jsoncpp-1.9.4-checkout 201KiB 81.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
krb5-1.19.2.tar.gz 8.3MiB 2.9MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
libX11-1.7.3.1.tar.xz 1.8MiB 3.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libXau-1.0.9.tar.bz2 315KiB 290.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libXdmcp-1.1.3.tar.bz2 325KiB 19.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libXext-1.3.4.tar.bz2 380KiB 335.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libXft-2.3.3.tar.bz2 345KiB 342.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libXrender-0.9.10.tar.bz2 301KiB 153.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libarchive-3.5.1.tar.xz 4.7MiB 3.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libbsd-0.10.0.tar.xz 384KiB 849KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libev-4.33.tar.gz 556KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libffi-3.3.tar.gz 1.2MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libgcrypt-1.8.8.tar.bz2 2.8MiB 9.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libgit2-1.3.0-checkout 3.1MiB 201KiB/s 00:16 [##################] 100.0%
libgpg-error-1.42.tar.bz2 951KiB 2.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libidn-1.37.tar.gz 2.5MiB 1.2MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
libidn2-2.3.1.tar.gz 2.1MiB 1.0MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
libmnl-1.0.4.tar.bz2 294KiB 341KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libnftnl-1.2.0.tar.bz2 380KiB 91.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libpng-1.6.37.tar.xz 989KiB 3.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libpthread-stubs-0.4.tar.bz2 56KiB 102KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libsigsegv-2.13.tar.gz 450KiB 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libssh-0.9.6.tar.xz 1.0MiB 1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libssh2-1.9.0.tar.gz 868KiB 172.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libstdc%2B%2B-boot0-4.9.4 1.1MiB 703KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
libtasn1-4.17.0.tar.gz 1.8MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
gcc-cross-boot0-10.3.0-lib 1.3MiB 821KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
libtool-2.4.6.tar.xz 950KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
gcc-cross-boot0-10.3.0 12.7MiB 1.5MiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
libunistring-0.9.10.tar.xz 2.0MiB 6.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libuv-v1.41.1.tar.gz 1.2MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libxcb-1.14.tar.xz 429KiB 383.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
libxml2-2.9.12.tar.gz 5.4MiB 10.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
libxslt-1.1.34.tar.gz 3.4MiB 11.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
linux-libre-5.10.35-gnu.tar.xz 109.0MiB 2.5MiB/s 00:43 [##################] 100.0%
lzip-1.22.tar.gz 118KiB 44.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
lzo-2.10.tar.gz 587KiB 976KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
m4-1.4.18.tar.xz 1.2MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
m4-boot0-1.4.18 156KiB 128.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
make-4.3.tar.gz 2.2MiB 3.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
bison-boot0-3.7.6 647KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
flex-2.6.4 280KiB 129.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
mpc-1.2.1.tar.gz 819KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
mpfr-4.1.0.tar.xz 1.5MiB 372.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
ncurses-6.2-20210619-patch.sh.bz2 817KiB 1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
ncurses-6.2.tar.gz 3.3MiB 4.5MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
net-tools-1.60-0.479bb4a.zip 372KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
netbase_5.3.tar.xz 31KiB 63KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
nettle-3.7.3.tar.gz 2.3MiB 2.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
nghttp2-1.44.0.tar.xz 3.8MiB 9.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
openssl-1.1.1l.tar.gz 9.4MiB 2.8MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
p11-kit-0.23.22.tar.xz 811KiB 243.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
patch-2.7.6.tar.xz 766KiB 303.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
pcre2-10.37.tar.bz2 1.6MiB 572.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
perl-5.34.0.tar.gz 17.5MiB 3.0MiB/s 00:06 [##################] 100.0%
perl-boot0-5.34.0 13.3MiB 1.5MiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
pkg-config-0.29.2.tar.gz 1.9MiB 3.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
python-minimal-3.5.9 10.7MiB 738KiB/s 00:15 [##################] 100.0%
readline-8.1.tar.gz 2.9MiB 866KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
readline81-001 840B 888KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
rhash-1.4.2.tar.gz 407KiB 671KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
sed-4.8.tar.gz 2.1MiB 1.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
socat-1.7.4.1.tar.bz2 498KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
sqlite-autoconf-3360000.tar.gz 2.8MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
tar 389KiB 271.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
tar-1.34.tar.xz 2.1MiB 3.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
tcl8.6.11-src.tar.gz 9.8MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
texinfo-6.7 1.1MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
texinfo-6.7.tar.xz 4.1MiB 2.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
tk8.6.11.1-src.tar.gz 4.3MiB 6.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
tzcode2021e.tar.gz 267KiB 65.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
tzdata2021e.tar.gz 413KiB 275.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
unzip60.tar.gz 1.3MiB 369.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
util-linux-2.37.2.tar.xz 5.4MiB 7.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
util-macros-1.19.3.tar.bz2 83KiB 43.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
which-2.21.tar.gz 146KiB 48.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
xcb-proto-1.14.tar.xz 140KiB 124.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
xorgproto-2021.5.tar.bz2 850KiB 315.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
xtrans-1.4.0.tar.bz2 181KiB 81.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
xz 255KiB 277.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
xz-5.2.5.tar.gz 1.7MiB 2.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
zip30.tar.gz 1.1MiB 2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
zlib-1.2.11.tar.gz 594KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
zstd-1.5.0.tar.gz 1.8MiB 419KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/7d0rmfy2g9ja2nvqnhbr2y89jjrl5y62-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/ln38r6kffi3g1lxb6j0m08id8lddybj9-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/4r6d1prj6c4flqfzz28wff76h8lnsrfy-bash-5.1.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/yid6gm7wwnarmclbwb93nyxyvwbhkph9-binutils-2.37.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/74ndj840imi2jq2y5p20cdgimkq5h97a-binutils-bootstrap-0.drv...
building /gnu/store/7x3fkqfzmp7j8hphljfslr8ilam62n55-coreutils-8.32.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/rmbddh2j2h6aigvy96dhyb3sam0w5x97-diffutils-3.8.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/bj31x7yj6mccmxcn8dys56r12ch64v5b-findutils-4.8.0.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/l64vz8bpbw8p2nwn49qf5m5za767hai9-gcc-10.3.0.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/r8r12q8sh958dcs7cy4mldgylz768ly5-glibc-2.33.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/z1hy1ysng9hl7q4r36jwqyy523hsry9f-gmp-6.0.0a.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/3fvcrf1mnndixv4mr3gfap078mfvc0nq-grep-3.6.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/wyqn7vxqaj09i22p54b4djz72kjzlmlv-guile-3.0.7.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/3ayj6nrnxi14jakw11p9gcwj4r0lbsjb-ld-wrapper-boot0-0.drv...
building /gnu/store/vs7w7zndnh9smrryyad9nwhpayv64gd4-libffi-3.3.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/qizlwjqhhfx1nwk1ifl0cbhfdcrjy7ix-make-4.3.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/rjqqq3z7bsj1ad84im3qb21np30fy57s-patch-2.7.6.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/nf091sj7jk0prk08xczi5h44lc38qb93-make-boot0-4.3.drv...
building /gnu/store/scaym8abc3dnd391jfr9wsfmjq4fykms-perl-5.34.0.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/2r6qw5fk3f4lg334wd3jiwvzvssh4rv2-gettext-boot0-0.19.8.1.drv...
building /gnu/store/34rvlhklld11r78pmk758280lvdpygi5-linux-libre-headers-5.10.35.drv...
building /gnu/store/98hcmj1xgq47x3ccsd2g279k9xa726d1-sed-4.8.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/nbjqy6pryak10w4jqlfsm3b0i6ngw6cb-glibc-intermediate-2.33.drv...
building /gnu/store/5kvm8mrliicafdprcrwrfkz8v3q21cmk-tar-1.34.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/kv452ysf4m5z2dlva8l5znpkssxijc62-gcc-cross-boot0-wrapped-10.3.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/k817dr1wn36gjm1dgn65dl8zdxaw1l39-bash-static-5.1.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/xma11m4cfxy5ad4qniyb1jnz0qvi3kr0-glibc-2.33.drv...
building /gnu/store/c1pbacf5s90nlaz3apa3fgzcyql6bs2c-gcc-cross-boot0-wrapped-10.3.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/l8nj0dlwnw2cl6sc9gd5c7dbrypxz1rj-binutils-2.37.drv...
building /gnu/store/7m0vnxbigrn8kiv0hih89aiyhky8w9nd-libstdc++-10.3.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/p90379hrdky1ki03d0pmj8w6hvak4d01-ld-wrapper-boot3-0.drv...
building /gnu/store/kjfbwd9kxlnb3by2f4vpihwzazlbzlyl-zlib-1.2.11.drv...
building /gnu/store/ajmmafhpmi83ssxg860wd93z9yhhhk5w-gcc-10.3.0.drv...
/ 'build' phasebuilder for `/gnu/store/ajmmafhpmi83ssxg860wd93z9yhhhk5w-gcc-10.3.0.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/ajmmafhpmi83ssxg860wd93z9yhhhk5w-gcc-10.3.0.drv failed
Backtrace:
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/aj/mmafhpmi83ssxg860wd93z9yhhhk5w-gcc-10.3.0.drv.bz2'.
13 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/rsfj0ksp0jxw3cqkhyjjv0bffbiazg1m-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
155:9 12 (_ _)
159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
152:2 9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
2123:24 8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 b3685cf8> _ #:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
1960:8 7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
296:22 6 (_ _)
1180:2 5 (_ _)
1046:2 4 (_ _)
892:4 3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
2008:12 2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b3685cf8>)
1406:5 1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 b3685cf8> #<procedure b2326d38 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
1421:15 0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b3685cf8> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR:
1. &store-protocol-error:
message: "build of `/gnu/store/2w4scvc76kjx68ly67n2gkpnp945m4jg-git-minimal-2.34.0.drv' failed"
status: 100
-guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/rsfj0ksp0jxw3cqkhyjjv0bffbiazg1m-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "5b50e9634a83eb8627906c6cd6a80e0b68df9ebd"; system: "armhf-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.