Subject: Re: bug#53468: [RFC PATCH] gnu: linux-pam: Change path to unix_chkpwd helper.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:42:29 +0100

Hi,

Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From e96d3f6d82b134829fcb31777e81928c73847dcc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 08:13:49 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH v3] gnu: linux-pam: Change path to unix_chkpwd helper.
>
> * gnu/packages/patches/change-path-to-unix_chkpwd.patch: New file.
> * gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-pam): Add patch.
> * gnu/system/pam.scm (pam-root-service-type): Add unix_chkpwd to setuid.

LGTM, minor the patch file name as reported by ‘guix lint’ and missing
‘gnu/local.mk’.

However, it looks like my brain wasn’t fully operational when I
previously replied, because:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix refresh -l linux-pam
Building the following 2418 packages would ensure 6038 dependent
packages are rebuilt: […]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

So I went ahead, fixed up the issues above, and pushed to
‘core-updates’.

Thanks!

Ludo’.