Subject: 29.0.50; Remove line 329 of doc/lispref/streams.texi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:21:33 +0100

Please remove the line 329 of doc/lispref/streams.texi, it breaks the
build of documentation in pdf format.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 96, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.31, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2022-01-22 built on frege
Repository revision: 7922131bb20ebf5570cf9a7fd96c957677e2a6c2
Repository branch: makepkg
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-native-compilation
 --with-xinput2 --with-pgtk --without-xaw3d --with-sound=no
 --with-xwidgets '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xscheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xscheme
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/haawda/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sort sh-script smie executable misearch
multi-isearch vc-fossil vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher bug-reference
tex-info tex crm texmathp texinfo texinfo-loaddefs skeleton recentf
tree-widget mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
wid-edit org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mu4e-main mu4e-headers mu4e-lists mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail mu4e-search mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark
mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg xml dom browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs json map
url-vars flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers ido message
mailcap yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta tramp-autoloads ahg-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads tablist-autoloads jabber-autoloads
vc-fossil-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads dash-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site icicles-autoloads chess-autoloads finder-inf
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns geiser-custom geiser-base
ring geiser-autoloads transient-autoloads straight-autoloads comp
comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra straight info autoload radix-tree
easy-mmode cl-seq pcase checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt
help-mode seq subr-x byte-opt cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win
pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 252360 29466)
 (symbols 48 24528 1)
 (strings 32 87009 6487)
 (string-bytes 1 3580660)
 (vectors 16 51672)
 (vector-slots 8 1282901 225732)
 (floats 8 258 227)
 (intervals 56 16004 0)
 (buffers 992 25))