Subject: [bug#53454] [PATCH core-updates 0/1] gnu: texlive-psnfss: Fix build; add "doc" output.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 14:24:01 -0500

This patch fixes the texlive-psnfss package, adding a number of missing files
as well as a "doc" output with the package's PDF documentation.

The current texlive-psnfss package is clearly incomplete: It contains only the
package's source and its generated .sty files, the latter of which are
actually included twice.  Mostly this is due to the package definition not
chdir'ing back out of a work directory before the "copy-files" phase runs.

This patch adds the missing installation steps, which include arranging files
in the output to match the instructions in the package's README file.[0]

I've tested this as best I can: The package and its immediate dependencies[1]
build fine on both x86-64 and AArch64, and the updated package now works as
expected with the TeX source I'm using.

[0] https://ctan.math.ca/tex-archive/macros/latex/required/psnfss/README
[1] texlive-base, texlive-charter and texlive-tiny.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (1):
  gnu: texlive-psnfss: Fix build; add "doc" output.

 gnu/packages/tex.scm | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 33 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 80194d9e47f9f50602a5a97ecd33fb9a95dfe03d
-- 
2.34.0