Subject: bug#53405: 29.0.50; tramp-debug-buffer-command-completion-p errors on short buffers

From: Andrew Hyatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 00:15:17 -0500

tramp-debug-buffer-command-completion-p causes issues with 
alternative completion frameworks (at least, it does in Vertico). 
The predicate is incorrectly written - in any buffer of size < 9, 
it will error when trying to create a 9-character substring.

This is executed when read-extended-command-predicate is set to 
#'command-completion-default-include-p, and tramp is loaded.

This doesn't cause problems normally, because 
read-extended-command quickly catches the error. However, other 
completion engines can get messed up by this. If there's an 
understanding that this function can throw errors and that's OK, 
it's not mentioned in the docstring of 
read-extended-command-predicate, so I think it's reasonable to 
fix.

Patch to fix is attached.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.2.0, NS appkit-2113.20 Version 12.1 (Build 21C52))
 of 2021-12-26 built on andrews-mbp.lan
Repository revision: 978987f7ad58cd66fe51cefde53ba4771b189aeb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation'
Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  org-roam-ui-follow-mode: t
  org-roam-ui-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/straight/repos/org-roam/extensions/org-roam-overlay hides /Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-roam/org-roam-overlay
~/.emacs.d/straight/repos/org-roam/extensions/org-roam-graph hides /Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-roam/org-roam-graph
~/.emacs.d/straight/repos/org-roam/extensions/org-roam-dailies hides /Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-roam/org-roam-dailies
~/.emacs.d/straight/repos/org-roam/extensions/org-roam-protocol hides /Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-roam/org-roam-protocol
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/andrewhyatt/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/eieio-compat

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-patch bug-reference cl-print debug
magit-extras jka-compr helpful trace edebug backtrace info-look help-fns
elisp-refs mm-archive magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls
gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
eieio-base gh-auth gh-common marshal gh-url eieio-compat gh-profile
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-utils tramp-cmds cursor-sensor highlight-indent-guides
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb org-roam-ui websocket bindat simple-httpd
olivetti org-roam-dailies org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-section view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso
smartparens-config smartparens-racket smartparens-org smartparens-text
smartparens org-eldoc org-appear org-indent image-file image-converter
org-inlinetask org-habit debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw
nsm rng-xsd xsd-regexp debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads starttls
smtpmail sendmail epa-file google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-tk google-translate-backend google-translate-autoloads
popup-autoloads flycheck-aspell ispell flycheck-aspell-autoloads
twittering-mode-autoloads focus focus-autoloads default-text-scale
default-text-scale-autoloads elfeed-show elfeed-search vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue
xml-query elfeed-autoloads anki-editor request autorevert filenotify
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox anki-editor-autoloads
request-autoloads racket-mode racket-bug-report racket-collection tq
racket-repl-buffer-name racket-stepper racket-logger racket-profile
racket-smart-open racket-xp racket-xp-complete racket-show racket-imenu
imenu racket-edit hideshow racket-repl semantic/symref/grep grep
semantic/symref semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet racket-eldoc racket-describe
racket-scribble racket-visit xref project shr pixel-fill kinsoku
racket-complete racket-common racket-parens racket-indent
racket-font-lock racket-ppss racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-doc
racket-cmd racket-util racket-browse-url racket-custom sh-script smie
executable racket-mode-autoloads sdcv-mode emacs-sdcv-autoloads
ob-mermaid ob-mermaid-autoloads org-appear-autoloads svg-tag-mode
svg-lib svg dom svg-tag-mode-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads citar parsebib
citar-file citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
deft-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
org-timer org-clock org-agenda org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-checklist org-contrib
org-contrib-autoloads ob-shell org-tempo tempo consult-notmuch
consult-notmuch-autoloads notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat hl-line message yank-media rmc puny
rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util smime dig mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode notmuch-autoloads vterm tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time ls-lisp
face-remap compile color term disp-table shell ehelp vterm-module
term/xterm xterm vterm-autoloads olivetti-autoloads winner
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads messages-are-flowing
messages-are-flowing-autoloads org-bullets the-org-mode-expansions
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
oc-basic bibtex iso8601 time-date ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-bullets-autoloads
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
f-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tsc-dyn-get dired-aux tsc-obsolete tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
company-posframe posframe company company-posframe-autoloads
posframe-autoloads company-autoloads flycheck ansi-color find-func
git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads marshal-autoloads ht-autoloads
logito-autoloads pcache-autoloads magit-popup format-spec
magit-popup-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads major-mode-hydra pretty-hydra hydra lv s dash
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads s-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads expand-region subword-mode-expansions
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom expand-region-autoloads phi-search-autoloads
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core advice rect
multiple-cursors-autoloads avy ring avy-autoloads winum-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-vertico consult recentf tree-widget wid-edit bookmark
text-property-search pp consult-autoloads edmacro kmacro
embark-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads savehist orderless
orderless-autoloads vertico-reverse vertico-quick vertico-buffer
vertico-grid vertico-indexed vertico-repeat vertico-unobtrusive
vertico-flat vertico-multiform vertico vertico-autoloads general
general-autoloads use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
quail avoid so-long cap-words superword subword comp comp-cstr warnings
rx time delsel use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads cl-extra straight info autoload radix-tree easy-mmode
pcase checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt help-mode
finder-inf package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1120039 132840)
 (symbols 48 59529 5)
 (strings 32 258596 12406)
 (string-bytes 1 9196158)
 (vectors 16 112717)
 (vector-slots 8 2678280 126529)
 (floats 8 1589 1881)
 (intervals 56 12069 3743)
 (buffers 992 51))