Subject: [bug#53402] Add python-mne

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 23:28:00 +0000

On 06/03/2022 6:48 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Vinicius, could you take a look at v5 of this patch series?
>
> Thanks for reviewing!
>
> Ludo’.

Hi Ludo, Vivien.

Sorry for the long wait. I will be busy until mid-April. I did review
the patches earlier and LGTM apart from minor style/lint and description
issues, but I could fix that before committing. I saw that someone
pushed a wip-python-mne branch and thought they were taking care of this.

I have some questions for other maintainers, like

1. Is it OK to have that many bootstrap packages for pytest modules
(patches 8 to 16) and in files different than where they are supposed to
be (e.g. decopatch-minimal in python-check to bootstrap pytest-harvest)?
It seems that there are no other options in this case though.

2. Should python-no-verison (patch 22) be a public variable? It is an
example package, doesn't seem to be useful to expose it.

If it's OK I could push the series up to patch 26. I haven't reviewed 27
and on in v5.

3. Not a question but it would be good to review FSDG status of
python-mne, since it contains code to download non-free data.