Subject: --dry-run not effective on 'guix pull'

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 15:25:25 -0500

Hello,

The 'guix pull' command a --dry-run option, per "guix pull --help", but
it doesn't work:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix pull --commit=1995920f687020720d22bf8656fdde5ea1908747 --dry-run
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Updating channel 'sfl-packages' from Git repository at 'https://gitlab.com/Apteryks/sfl-guix-channel'...
Building from these channels:
  sfl-packageshttps://gitlab.com/Apteryks/sfl-guix-channel      6385881
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   1995920
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/z3s04zx6cncpfffqhg1g8fkzyiiran54-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |^C
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks,

Maxim