Subject: Re: bug#53395: Fix pypi import for flake8-array-spacing

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 16:20:52 +0100

Hi,

Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 8792367617d288e584a703db38c82c749a067c26 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:11:56 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] pypi importer: Convert - to _ in pypi urls if needed.
>
> * guix/import/pypi.scm (find-project-url): New function.
> (make-pypi-sexp): Use find-project-url.
> * tests/pypi.scm ("Package Foo has a correct pypi-uri of foo"): New test.
> ("If the package goo is released as foo, the importer warns"): New test.

\o/

I took the liberty to remove the integration tests you had added, I
think it’s preferable (especially since there’s a patch refactoring
these bits that Maxime submitted recently…).  I mentioned the other
changes to the commit log and added a copyright line for you.

Let me know if I got anything wrong.

Thank you!

Ludo’.