Subject: 29.0.50; org mode timestamp C-c C-c not updating day of week

From: "Bruce E. Robertson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:36:22 -0800

emacs -Q test.org
cursor to "CLOCK:" line, C-c C-c
total time updates but day of week does not change
contents of test.org
------
* heading
:LOGBOOK:
CLOCK: [2022-01-17 Tue 10:29]--[2022-01-19 Tue 10:29] => 48:00
:END:
------
typing C-c C-c does update total log time for line and recently did
update the day of the week but no long does

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.1.0, NS appkit-2113.00 Version 12.0.1 (Build 21A559))
 of 2021-11-23 built on brucer42s-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: c760ffa25e11fa442406d290a8ddb5d4208394dc
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.0.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns --with-modules
 '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-xwidgets --with-native-compilation
 'CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -I/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/include
 -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/11
 -L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/11/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin20/11.2.0
 -L/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/11 -I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include
 -I/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/include -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP
XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  dired-hide-details-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail man gud tmm make-mode mhtml-mode
css-mode color js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode org-attach org-id
ps-mule ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox vc-dir ewoc novice inf-lisp grep goto-addr edmacro python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp timezone dabbrev kmacro pcmpl-unix conf-mode
arc-mode archive-mode etags fileloop xref project ediff-vers ffap
shortdoc view dired-aux sort calccomp calc-misc calc-arith calc-ext
calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs cus-edit cus-start
cus-load org-datetree crm ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util log-edit vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs sh-script smie add-log log-view
pcvs-util cperl-mode facemenu cl-print help-fns radix-tree bookmark pp
tabify org-capture shell compile ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi
ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur
ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule
ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex smerge-mode diff
vc org-clock executable cal-move gnuplot-gui gnuplot info-look misearch
multi-isearch diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-duration vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-element avl-tree generator disp-table ol-eww
eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi face-remap org-agenda org-refile ido saveplace ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-ruby hl-line netrc autorevert filenotify comp comp-cstr
warnings delsel cl-extra org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic
bibtex iso8601 time-date ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func help-mode cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs finder-inf info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq
gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1403851 729308)
 (symbols 48 47279 2)
 (strings 32 238758 70002)
 (string-bytes 1 15017532)
 (vectors 16 107844)
 (vector-slots 8 2492128 441989)
 (floats 8 1648 5238)
 (intervals 56 96718 35887)
 (buffers 992 220))