Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] Replace some mocking with with-http-server

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:46:46 +0200

Hi,

Status update for this patch series:

  * Rebased.
  * Fixed a typo in docstrings.
  * Worked-around a (guix import github) quasi-bug / Guile http server
    limitation / http-fetch limitation involving connection reuse.
  * keep-lingering has been been eliminated in favour of Ludo's
    with-http-server* (renamed to with-http-server/monadic to avoid
    confusion with the other with-http-server*).  Code is a bit simpler
    now!

    It has also been tweaked to automatically allocate ports.

To do:

  * Look into if further simplification is possible
  * Adjust remaining tests to use the form explicitly mentioning
    the URL
  * Maybe remove the URL-less form?

Current patch series can be found at
<https://notabug.org/maximed/guix-gnunet/src/more-precise-http-server-2>
(with some unrelated changes, commit 01d8fc1f856f1b802d359ceb1a5986bce551daf5).
Will send a proper patch series later, after looking into the TODOs.

Greetings,
Maxime.