Subject: bug#53383: 27.2; segfault in pos_visible_p

From: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:37:23 -0800

I was in a C++ code file and ran C-s (forward-search) IIRC.

(gdb) bt full
#0  pos_visible_p
    (w=0x55555c16e650, charpos=295, x=0x7fffffffaf68, y=0x7fffffffaf6c,
rtop=0x7fffffffaf58, rbot=0x7fffffffaf5c, rowh=0x7fffffffaf60,
vpos=0x7fffffffaf64)
    at xdisp.c:1874
        g = 0x36
        startpos = 0x2aa
        end = 326
        endpos = 0x51a
        start = 170
        it3 =
          {window = 0x55555c16e655, w = 0x55555c16e650, f = 0x55555786ddc0,
method = GET_FROM_STRING, stop_charpos = 101, prev_stop = 100,
base_level_stop = 100, end_charpos = 808, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 808,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false,
header_line_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x555557a39630, dpvec = 0x0, dpend =
0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 160, ctl_chars
= {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 170, bytepos = 170},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = 100, bytepos = 100},
dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 170,
overlay_strings = {0x55555a262694, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string_overlays
= {0x55555eea41a5, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string = 0x55555e199b94,
from_overlay = 0x55555e7a9d55, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 20173, stop_charpos = 326, prev_stop = 170, base_level_stop =
170, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 170, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback =
0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 15, u = {image = {object = 0x0,
slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0},
stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos =
326, bytepos = 326}, current = {pos = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = true,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x55555a262694, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 1, stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 66, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from
= 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 21, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice =
{x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch =
{object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos
= 1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 48, bytepos = 48}, overlay_string_index =
0, string_pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay
= 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_STRING, paragraph_embedding =
L2R, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string
= 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object
= 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id =
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width =
0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c
to continue without paging--c
, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width
= 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 1,
selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 15,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p =
false, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
line_number_produced_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0,
c = 10, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 101, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 10,
glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = -1, xwidget =
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width =
0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 0x0, object =
0x55555e199b94, position = {charpos = 100, bytepos = 100},
truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 8, first_visible_x =
0, last_visible_x = 808, last_visible_y = 884, extra_line_spacing = 0,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0,
override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 0,
pixel_width = 0, ascent = 13, descent = 4, max_ascent = 13, max_descent =
5, phys_ascent = 13, phys_descent = 4, max_phys_ascent = 13,
max_phys_descent = 4, current_x = 800, continuation_lines_width = 0,
eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 192, first_vpos = 1, vpos
= 10, hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0,
lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, tab_offset = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap
= 35, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 102,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 100,
charpos = 100, ch = 10, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B,
type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0
'\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0,
prev = {charpos = 99, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = NEUTRAL_WS},
last_strong = {charpos = 70, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 100, type = STRONG_L, orig_type
= NEUTRAL_WS}, next_for_ws = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1,
disp_pos = 808, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack =
{{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type =
0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats
128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x55555e199b94, s = 0x0, schars = 808,
bufpos = 170, from_disp_str = true, unibyte = false}, w = 0x55555c16e650,
paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = 808, first_elt = false,
new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        it3_moved = true
        tpos = {charpos = 295, bytepos = 295}
        replacing_spec_p = true
        cpos = 0x49e
        spec = 0x55555e199b94
        string = 0x55555e199b94
        newline_in_string = true
        top_y = 192
        window_top_y = 22
        save_it = {window = 0x55555c16e655, w = 0x55555c16e650, f =
0x55555786ddc0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 326, prev_stop =
170, base_level_stop = 170, end_charpos = 20173, s = 0x0, string_nchars =
0, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p =
false, header_line_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x555557a39630, dpvec = 0x0, dpend =
0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 160, ctl_chars
= {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 170,
overlay_strings = {0x55555a262694, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string_overlays
= {0x55555eea41a5, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay =
0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 20173,
stop_charpos = 326, prev_stop = 170, base_level_stop = 170, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 170, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0,
width = 0}, face_id = 15, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y =
0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
current = {pos = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326}, overlay_string_index = -1,
string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay
= 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
L2R, multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string
= 0x55555a262694, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 1, stop_charpos = 1,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 66, id = -1, ch =
-2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 21, u =
{image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height =
0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 48,
bytepos = 48}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos
= 1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_STRING, paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos =
0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos
= 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width =
0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object
= 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id =
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width =
0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0,
selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 15,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p =
false, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
line_number_produced_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0,
c = 10, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 170, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 10,
glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = -1, xwidget =
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width =
0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 0x0, object =
0x55555c20e435, position = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 8, first_visible_x =
0, last_visible_x = 808, last_visible_y = 884, extra_line_spacing = 0,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0,
override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x55555c0a8d10, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs =
0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 13, descent = 4, max_ascent = 0, max_descent =
0, phys_ascent = 13, phys_descent = 4, max_phys_ascent = 13,
max_phys_descent = 4, current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos
= {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 332, first_vpos = 1, vpos = 18,
hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0,
pt_lnum = 0, tab_offset = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 35,
right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 102,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 326,
charpos = 326, ch = 35, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ET, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev =
{charpos = 170, type = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, last_strong =
{charpos = 167, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 170, type = STRONG_L, orig_type
= NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
next_en_pos = 327, next_en_type = STRONG_L, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1,
disp_pos = 576, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack =
{{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type =
0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats
128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x55555c16e650, paragraph_dir
= L2R, separator_limit = 126, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        save_it_data = 0x0
        top_x = 800
        bottom_y = 349
        it = {window = 0x55555c16e655, w = 0x55555c16e650, f =
0x55555786ddc0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 326, prev_stop =
170, base_level_stop = 170, end_charpos = 20173, s = 0x0, string_nchars =
0, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p =
false, header_line_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x555557a39630, dpvec = 0x0, dpend =
0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 160, ctl_chars
= {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 170,
overlay_strings = {0x55555a262694, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string_overlays
= {0x55555eea41a5, 0x0 <repeats 15 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay =
0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 20173,
stop_charpos = 326, prev_stop = 170, base_level_stop = 170, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 170, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0,
width = 0}, face_id = 15, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y =
0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
current = {pos = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326}, overlay_string_index = -1,
string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay
= 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
L2R, multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string
= 0x55555a262694, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 1, stop_charpos = 1,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 66, id = -1, ch =
-2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 21, u =
{image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height =
0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 48,
bytepos = 48}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos
= 1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_STRING, paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos =
0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos
= 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width =
0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object
= 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id =
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width =
0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0,
selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 15,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p =
false, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
line_number_produced_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0,
c = 10, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 170, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 10,
glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = -1, xwidget =
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width =
0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 0x0, object =
0x55555c20e435, position = {charpos = 326, bytepos = 326},
truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 8, first_visible_x =
0, last_visible_x = 808, last_visible_y = 884, extra_line_spacing = 0,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0,
override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x55555c0a8d10, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs =
0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 13, descent = 4, max_ascent = 0, max_descent =
0, phys_ascent = 13, phys_descent = 4, max_phys_ascent = 13,
max_phys_descent = 4, current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos
= {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 332, first_vpos = 1, vpos = 18,
hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0,
pt_lnum = 0, tab_offset = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 35,
right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 102,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 326,
charpos = 326, ch = 35, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ET, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev =
{charpos = 170, type = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, last_strong =
{charpos = 167, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 170, type = STRONG_L, orig_type
= NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
next_en_pos = 327, next_en_type = STRONG_L, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1,
disp_pos = 576, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack =
{{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type =
0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats
128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x55555c16e650, paragraph_dir
= L2R, separator_limit = 126, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        itdata = 0x0
        top = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        visible_p = true
        old_buffer = 0x0
        r2l = false
        prev_mode_line_height = 17
        prev_header_line_height = 22
        prev_tab_line_height = -1
#1  0x000055555568147d in Fpos_visible_in_window_p (pos=0x0, window=0x0,
partially=0x30) at window.c:1913
        w = 0x55555c16e650
        posint = 295
        buf = 0x55555c20e430
        top = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        in_window = 0x0
        rtop = 1444768832
        rbot = 21845
        rowh = -20592
        vpos = 32767
        fully_p = true
        x = 1435853210
        y = 21845
#2  0x0000555555965afb in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556156f80
<Spos_visible_in_window_p>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb118) at eval.c:2873
        internal_argbuf = {0x555556156f80 <Spos_visible_in_window_p>,
0x7fffffffb048, 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>, 0x105595619a,
0x555556156f85 <Spos_visible_in_window_p+5>, 0x7fffffffb060, 0x5555559578a3
<SUBRP+33>, 0x555556156f85 <Spos_visible_in_window_p+5>}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffb118
#3  0x0000555555965506 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffb110) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = 0x555556156f85 <Spos_visible_in_window_p+5>
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bce7df8
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 3
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        count = 14
#4  0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1f2b9ac,
vector=0x7ffff202551d, maxdepth=0x1e, args_template=0xc02, nargs=3,
args=0x7fffffffb5d8) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 18
        vectorp = 0x7ffff2025520
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16302
        sa_count = 14
        alloc = 0x7fffffffb0f0
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb0f0
        top = 0x7fffffffb110
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb130
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb130 "\301\b!\203\f"
        pc = 0x7fffffffb141 "\207\377\377\377\177"
        count = 14
        result = 0x7ffff20254ed
#5  0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff20254ed, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffb5c0) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0xc02
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 14
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#6  0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffb5b8) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff20254ed
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9be4e878
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 3
        val = 0x2
        count = 13
#7  0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff2091184,
vector=0x7ffff1e9ac3d, maxdepth=0x1e, args_template=0x2, nargs=0,
args=0x7fffffffbb40) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 43
        bytestr_length = 243
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1e9ac40
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16077
        sa_count = 13
        alloc = 0x7fffffffb5a0
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb5a0
        top = 0x7fffffffb5b8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb5e0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb5e0 "p\b=\204 "
        pc = 0x7fffffffb684 "\262\001\211\203\265"
        count = 13
        result = 0x7ffff1e9ac0d
#8  0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1e9ac0d, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffbb40) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 13
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#9  0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffbb38) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1e9ac0d
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bcbfcb0
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 0
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        count = 12
#10 0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1fbe92c,
vector=0x7ffff1f2fbb5, maxdepth=0x16, args_template=0x2, nargs=0,
args=0x7fffffffc0b0) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (unknown: 4294950080)
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 30
        bytestr_length = 205
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f2fbb8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 6
        sa_avail = 16131
        sa_count = 12
        alloc = 0x7fffffffbb30
        item_bytes = 48
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffbb30
        top = 0x7fffffffbb38
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffbb60
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffbb60 "\b\204\016"
        pc = 0x7fffffffbc2c "\207"
        count = 12
        result = 0x7ffff1f2fb8d
#11 0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1f2fb8d, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc0b0) at eval.c:2990
        size = 4
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 12
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#12 0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc0a8) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1f2fb8d
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bd58f18
        funcar = 0x2aaa9bcbcae8
        numargs = 0
        val = 0x5555561d6ca0 <lispsym+96>
        count = 11
#13 0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1fbe96c,
vector=0x7ffff1f2fb3d, maxdepth=0x12, args_template=0x80a, nargs=2,
args=0x7fffffffc560) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 1448719732)
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 11
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f2fb40
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16333
        sa_count = 11
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc090
        item_bytes = 40
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc090
        top = 0x7fffffffc0a8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc0b8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc0b8 "\b\002P\020\t\001P\021\302
\207\377\377\177"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc0c2 "\207\377\377\177"
        count = 11
        result = 0x7ffff1f2fb0d
#14 0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1f2fb0d, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc550) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x80a
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 11
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#15 0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc548) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1f2fb0d
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bd58e98
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 2
        val = 0x55555be2c144
        count = 10
#16 0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1f31a54,
vector=0x7ffff1f315d5, maxdepth=0x1e, args_template=0x806, nargs=2,
args=0x7fffffffca38) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 12
        bytestr_length = 68
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f315d8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16252
        sa_count = 10
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc520
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc520
        top = 0x7fffffffc548
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc560
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc560 "\001\300\267\202\033"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc5a3 "\207\377\177"
        count = 10
        result = 0x7ffff1f315a5
#17 0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1f315a5, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffca28) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x806
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 10
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#18 0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffca20) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1f315a5
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bd5a930
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 2
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        count = 9
#19 0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1f31b14,
vector=0x7ffff1f3153d, maxdepth=0x1a, args_template=0x802, nargs=2,
args=0x7fffffffd010) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = (unknown: 4294953896)
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 6
        bytestr_length = 30
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f31540
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 7
        sa_avail = 16298
        sa_count = 9
        alloc = 0x7fffffffca00
        item_bytes = 56
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffca00
        top = 0x7fffffffca20
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffca38
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffca38 "\001\206\005"
        pc = 0x7fffffffca55 "\207"
        count = 9
        result = 0x7ffff1f31495
#20 0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1f31495, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd000) at eval.c:2990
        size = 6
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x802
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 9
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#21 0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcff8) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1f31495
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        funcar = 0x0
        numargs = 2
        val = 0x5555557e912c <restore_kboard_configuration>
        count = 8
#22 0x0000555555953289 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=3,
args=0x7fffffffcff8) at callint.c:254
        speccount = 7
#23 0x000055555596596d in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556162500
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcff8) at eval.c:2848
#24 0x0000555555965506 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffcff0) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = 0x555556162505 <Sfuncall_interactively+5>
        original_fun = 0x6c60
        funcar = 0x5555559561f2 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 3
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        count = 6
#25 0x0000555555964520 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd270) at
eval.c:2425
        i = 4
        funcall_nargs = 4
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffcff0
        spread_arg = 0x0
        fun = 0x555556162505 <Sfuncall_interactively+5>
        sa_avail = 16352
        sa_count = 6
        numargs = 3
        retval = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
#26 0x00005555559536d1 in Fcall_interactively (function=0x2aaa9bd5a820,
record_flag=0x0, keys=0x55555ebf5b95) at callint.c:342
        funval = 0x7ffff1f31495
        events = 9338
        input = 0x7ffff1f314cb
        speccount = 6
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        save_this_original_command = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        save_real_this_command = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        save_last_command = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        prefix_arg = 0x0
        enable = 0x0
        up_event = 0x0
        form = 0x55555e1384d3
        specs = 0x55555e1384b3
        sa_avail = 140737488343072
        sa_count = 1
        string_len = 93825005349952
        string = 0x7fffffffd040 "\004"
        string_end = 0x0
        next_event = 140737488343149
        nargs = 1
        args = 0x55555e1384f3
        visargs = 0x0
        varies = 0x7fffffffd1e0 "0\322\377\377\377\177"
        tem = 0x7fffffffd250 "\225\024\363\361\377\177"
        val = 0x5555557705b8 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
#27 0x0000555555965afb in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556162540
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd420) at eval.c:2873
        internal_argbuf = {0x555556162540 <Scall_interactively>,
0x7fffffffd338, 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>, 0x105595619a,
0x555556162545 <Scall_interactively+5>, 0x7fffffffd350, 0x5555559578a3
<SUBRP+33>, 0x555556162545 <Scall_interactively+5>}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd420
#28 0x0000555555965506 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd418) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = 0x555556162545 <Scall_interactively+5>
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bcd4cc0
        funcar = 0x5555559e8608 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>
        numargs = 3
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        count = 5
#29 0x00005555559f07fb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x7ffff1faf9dc,
vector=0x7ffff1faf505, maxdepth=0x36, args_template=0x1006, nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffd960) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4064361716)
        targets = {0x5555559f4340 <exec_byte_code+19182>, 0x5555559f4376
<exec_byte_code+19236>, 0x5555559f437c <exec_byte_code+19242>,
0x5555559f4382 <exec_byte_code+19248>, 0x5555559f4388
<exec_byte_code+19254>, 0x5555559f438c <exec_byte_code+19258>,
0x5555559f440d <exec_byte_code+19387>, 0x5555559f44a0
<exec_byte_code+19534>, 0x5555559eff0f <exec_byte_code+1725>,
0x5555559eff15 <exec_byte_code+1731>, 0x5555559eff1b <exec_byte_code+1737>,
0x5555559eff21 <exec_byte_code+1743>, 0x5555559eff27 <exec_byte_code+1749>,
0x5555559eff2b <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x5555559eff38 <exec_byte_code+1766>,
0x5555559efec8 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x5555559f03fd <exec_byte_code+2987>,
0x5555559f0403 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x5555559f0409 <exec_byte_code+2999>,
0x5555559f040f <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x5555559f0415 <exec_byte_code+3011>,
0x5555559f0419 <exec_byte_code+3015>, 0x5555559f046b <exec_byte_code+3097>,
0x5555559f0426 <exec_byte_code+3028>, 0x5555559f0696 <exec_byte_code+3652>,
0x5555559f069c <exec_byte_code+3658>, 0x5555559f06a2 <exec_byte_code+3664>,
0x5555559f06a8 <exec_byte_code+3670>, 0x5555559f06ae <exec_byte_code+3676>,
0x5555559f06b2 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x5555559f062d <exec_byte_code+3547>,
0x5555559f0651 <exec_byte_code+3583>, 0x5555559f07a1 <exec_byte_code+3919>,
0x5555559f07a7 <exec_byte_code+3925>, 0x5555559f07ad <exec_byte_code+3931>,
0x5555559f07b3 <exec_byte_code+3937>, 0x5555559f07b9 <exec_byte_code+3943>,
0x5555559f07bd <exec_byte_code+3947>, 0x5555559f0738 <exec_byte_code+3814>,
0x5555559f075c <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x5555559f08ac <exec_byte_code+4186>,
0x5555559f08b2 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x5555559f08b8 <exec_byte_code+4198>,
0x5555559f08be <exec_byte_code+4204>, 0x5555559f08c4 <exec_byte_code+4210>,
0x5555559f08c8 <exec_byte_code+4214>, 0x5555559f0843 <exec_byte_code+4081>,
0x5555559f0867 <exec_byte_code+4117>, 0x5555559f1372 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
0x5555559f1220 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x5555559f1210 <exec_byte_code+6590>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f161a <exec_byte_code+7624>,
0x5555559f176d <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x5555559f17e0 <exec_byte_code+8078>,
0x5555559f1856 <exec_byte_code+8196>, 0x5555559f18ce <exec_byte_code+8316>,
0x5555559f0208 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5555559f0299 <exec_byte_code+2631>,
0x5555559f1960 <exec_byte_code+8462>, 0x5555559f0123 <exec_byte_code+2257>,
0x5555559f0317 <exec_byte_code+2757>, 0x5555559f19de <exec_byte_code+8588>,
0x5555559f1a62 <exec_byte_code+8720>, 0x5555559f1ac0 <exec_byte_code+8814>,
0x5555559f1b44 <exec_byte_code+8946>, 0x5555559f1bc9 <exec_byte_code+9079>,
0x5555559f1cfb <exec_byte_code+9385>, 0x5555559f1d59 <exec_byte_code+9479>,
0x5555559f1ddd <exec_byte_code+9611>, 0x5555559f1e84 <exec_byte_code+9778>,
0x5555559f1ee2 <exec_byte_code+9872>, 0x5555559f1f40 <exec_byte_code+9966>,
0x5555559f1fc4 <exec_byte_code+10098>, 0x5555559f2048
<exec_byte_code+10230>, 0x5555559f20cc <exec_byte_code+10362>,
0x5555559f2173 <exec_byte_code+10529>, 0x5555559f21db
<exec_byte_code+10633>, 0x5555559f2243 <exec_byte_code+10737>,
0x5555559f234d <exec_byte_code+11003>, 0x5555559f2469
<exec_byte_code+11287>, 0x5555559f2585 <exec_byte_code+11571>,
0x5555559f260e <exec_byte_code+11708>, 0x5555559f2697
<exec_byte_code+11845>, 0x5555559f2720 <exec_byte_code+11982>,
0x5555559f27a9 <exec_byte_code+12119>, 0x5555559f2832
<exec_byte_code+12256>, 0x5555559f289a <exec_byte_code+12360>,
0x5555559f29b7 <exec_byte_code+12645>, 0x5555559f2a1f
<exec_byte_code+12749>, 0x5555559f2a87 <exec_byte_code+12853>,
0x5555559f2aef <exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x5555559f2c43
<exec_byte_code+13297>, 0x5555559f1043 <exec_byte_code+6129>,
0x5555559f2cb4 <exec_byte_code+13410>, 0x5555559f2d12
<exec_byte_code+13504>, 0x5555559f2e14 <exec_byte_code+13762>,
0x5555559f2e93 <exec_byte_code+13889>, 0x5555559f2f04
<exec_byte_code+14002>, 0x5555559f2f62 <exec_byte_code+14096>,
0x5555559f2fbb <exec_byte_code+14185>, 0x5555559f3014
<exec_byte_code+14274>, 0x5555559f3075 <exec_byte_code+14371>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f30e3
<exec_byte_code+14481>, 0x5555559f313c <exec_byte_code+14570>,
0x5555559f3195 <exec_byte_code+14659>, 0x5555559f31ee
<exec_byte_code+14748>, 0x5555559f3247 <exec_byte_code+14837>,
0x5555559f32a0 <exec_byte_code+14926>, 0x5555559f1047
<exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f32fe <exec_byte_code+15020>, 0x5555559f3366
<exec_byte_code+15124>, 0x5555559f33c4 <exec_byte_code+15218>,
0x5555559f3422 <exec_byte_code+15312>, 0x5555559f34a6
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x5555559f352a <exec_byte_code+15576>,
0x5555559f3588 <exec_byte_code+15670>, 0x5555559f36e4
<exec_byte_code+16018>, 0x5555559f3768 <exec_byte_code+16150>,
0x5555559f37ec <exec_byte_code+16282>, 0x5555559f3870
<exec_byte_code+16414>, 0x5555559f38c9 <exec_byte_code+16503>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f0f4e
<exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x5555559f099b <exec_byte_code+4425>, 0x5555559f006f
<exec_byte_code+2077>, 0x5555559f0a8a <exec_byte_code+4664>, 0x5555559f0b36
<exec_byte_code+4836>, 0x5555559f0bdf <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x5555559f0ee4
<exec_byte_code+5778>, 0x5555559f0f04 <exec_byte_code+5810>, 0x5555559f05c7
<exec_byte_code+3445>, 0x5555559f0ffc <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555559f108e
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5555559f1132 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x5555559f118b
<exec_byte_code+6457>, 0x5555559f13ce <exec_byte_code+7036>, 0x5555559f1458
<exec_byte_code+7174>, 0x5555559f14f9 <exec_byte_code+7335>, 0x5555559f1578
<exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x5555559f093a <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x5555559f3927
<exec_byte_code+16597>, 0x5555559f39ce <exec_byte_code+16764>,
0x5555559f3a2c <exec_byte_code+16858>, 0x5555559f3a8a
<exec_byte_code+16952>, 0x5555559f3ae8 <exec_byte_code+17046>,
0x5555559f3b46 <exec_byte_code+17140>, 0x5555559f3bca
<exec_byte_code+17272>, 0x5555559f3c4e <exec_byte_code+17404>,
0x5555559f3cd2 <exec_byte_code+17536>, 0x5555559f3d56
<exec_byte_code+17668>, 0x5555559f3ebe <exec_byte_code+18028>,
0x5555559f3f42 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x5555559f3fc6
<exec_byte_code+18292>, 0x5555559f4024 <exec_byte_code+18386>,
0x5555559f40a8 <exec_byte_code+18518>, 0x5555559f412c
<exec_byte_code+18650>, 0x5555559f418a <exec_byte_code+18744>,
0x5555559f41e8 <exec_byte_code+18838>, 0x5555559f2b57
<exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x5555559f2bbf <exec_byte_code+13165>,
0x5555559f4250 <exec_byte_code+18942>, 0x5555559f42c8
<exec_byte_code+19062>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f0c88 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x5555559f0cb2 <exec_byte_code+5216>,
0x5555559f0d40 <exec_byte_code+5358>, 0x5555559f0dce <exec_byte_code+5500>,
0x5555559f0e59 <exec_byte_code+5639>, 0x5555559f1c59 <exec_byte_code+9223>,
0x5555559f22ab <exec_byte_code+10841>, 0x5555559f2d72
<exec_byte_code+13600>, 0x5555559f455e <exec_byte_code+19724>,
0x5555559f45f2 <exec_byte_code+19872>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f46b3 <exec_byte_code+20065>, 0x5555559f4768
<exec_byte_code+20246>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344
<exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>,
0x5555559f4344 <exec_byte_code+19186>, 0x5555559f48e4
<exec_byte_code+20626> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 24
        bytestr_length = 144
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1faf508
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16128
        sa_count = 5
        alloc = 0x7fffffffd3e0
        item_bytes = 112
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffd3e0
        top = 0x7fffffffd418
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd450
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffd450 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffffd4b6 "\006\006\071\203\215"
        count = 5
        result = 0x7ffff1faf4d5
#30 0x00005555559662c3 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7ffff1faf4d5, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd958) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>
        syms_left = 0x1006
        next = 0x555555956ff4 <PSEUDOVECTORP+61>
        lexenv = 0x0
        count = 5
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#31 0x000055555596554a in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd950) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = 0x7ffff1faf4d5
        original_fun = 0x41a0
        funcar = 0x5555561dade0 <lispsym+16800>
        numargs = 1
        val = 0x5555559656fb <Ffuncall+888>
        count = 4
#32 0x0000555555964cae in call1 (fn=0x41a0, arg1=0x2aaa9bd5a820) at
eval.c:2655
#33 0x00005555557ea478 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1463
        scount = 3
        cmd = 0x2aaa9bd5a820
        keybuf = {0x1d2, 0xf2, 0x1ce, 0x19e, 0x55555cb820c3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
0x0, 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>, 0x7fffffffda40, 0x55555595619a
<make_lisp_symbol+65>, 0x0, 0x5555561d6c40 <lispsym>, 0x0, 0x0,
0x7fffffffda60, 0x5555559561f2 <builtin_lisp_symbol+52>, 0x7fffffffdad0,
0x557e9315, 0x7fffffffdaa0, 0x555555961582 <push_handler_nosignal+224>,
0x1ffffdaa0, 0x90, 0x0, 0x5555562738d0, 0x7fffffffda00, 0x2,
0x7fffffffdad0, 0x555555961487 <push_handler+36>}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 900
        prev_buffer = 0x55555c20e430
        already_adjusted = false
#34 0x000055555596101a in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557e9bc0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=0x90, hfun=0x5555557e917e <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1356
        val = 0x7ffff24ed9fc
        c = 0x5555562738d0
#35 0x00005555557e9789 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0x0) at keyboard.c:1091
        val = 0x2
#36 0x0000555555960413 in internal_catch (tag=0xd110, func=0x5555557e9758
<command_loop_2>, arg=0x0) at eval.c:1117
        val = 0x45b00000000
        c = 0x555556274000
#37 0x00005555557e9723 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1070
#38 0x00005555557e8c45 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
        count = 1
        val = 0x5555559677ef <record_unwind_protect+118>
#39 0x00005555557e8e45 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:786
        count = 0
        buffer = 0x0
#40 0x00005555557de8ca in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffde48) at emacs.c:2067
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x4710
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false

(gdb) xbacktrace
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20)
 of 2022-01-06 built on jet-Oryx-Pro
Repository revision: deef5efafb70f4b171265b896505b92b6eef24e6
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Recent messages:
Problems while trying to load export back-end ‘confluence’
Waiting for git... [2 times]
ad-handle-definition: ‘compilation-start’ got redefined
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Mark set [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27 --enable-checking
 --enable-asserts 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  bury-successful-compilation: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-core hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bibtex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-id hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-goto hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lua hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-irc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sql hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ref hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-datetree hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-gnus hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-keys hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-calc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-beamer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-lint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-timer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-info hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-odt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-R hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-matlab hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-plot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lilypond hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-refile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-man hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-duration hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-octave hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mobile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-makefile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-tangle hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-perl hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bbdb hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-awk hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-feed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-dot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-list hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-js hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-pcomplete hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-python hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-docview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-protocol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-scheme hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-colview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-processing hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-tempo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-shell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ruby hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-loaddefs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-entities hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-clojure hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-habit hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-publish hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-footnote hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eval hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-maxima hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-w3m hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-exp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-clock hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-src hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-html hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-texinfo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-capture hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-css hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-element hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach-git hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-plantuml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-crypt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-md hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-indent hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-mhe hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-groovy hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-fortran hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-faces hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ditaa hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-java hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-screen hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macro hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sass hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mouse hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eww hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-archive hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-haskell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-inlinetask hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-comint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-num hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-ascii hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-C hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-icalendar hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ocaml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sqlite hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-rmail hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-ctags hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-compat hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-version hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-agenda hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-forth hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-27/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
zeroconf dbus helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace
helm-info helm-mode helm-misc vc-git diff-mode bug-reference cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds highlight-quoted helm-projectile
helm-files image-dired image-mode exif dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-grep helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types
helm-xref helm-utils helm-help helm-config helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
async lsp-clangd lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet xref project
tree-widget spinner network-stream nsm markdown-mode color lv imenu ht
inline filenotify ewoc projectile skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired lisp-mnt
grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
bury-successful-compilation conda eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util pythonic f python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp s dash modern-cpp-font-lock cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ox-beamer ox-re-reveal org-re-reveal
ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org-tempo tempo ob-ditaa
ob-dot org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
rx org-compat advice org-macs pcase org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit edmacro kmacro cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core derived finder-inf wombat-theme info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1199243 72309)
 (symbols 48 55379 3)
 (strings 32 184621 9470)
 (string-bytes 1 6478364)
 (vectors 16 43824)
 (vector-slots 8 565685 48318)
 (floats 8 466 166)
 (intervals 56 5816 48)
 (buffers 1000 16))