Subject: bug#5336 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#5336: DOC file is no longer arch-independent)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:57:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#5336: DOC file is arch dependent

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
5336: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5336
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#5336: DOC file is no longer arch-independent
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:56:09 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Should be fixed by this change in emacs-23 branch:

       * Makefile.in (SOME_MACHINE_OBJECTS): Ensure dbus stuff is
         always in the DOC file.

Subject: 23.1.91; dbus-get-unique-name missing arglist
From: James <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:36:01 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

 : C-h C-f dbus-get-unique-name RET

Its missing the arglist and documentation.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.91.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.5)
 of 2010-01-06 on elegiac, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20100106-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10605000
configured using `configure  '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
  - irrelevant

Recent messages:
Quit
1 of 1 deletions
1 deletion done
Building Debian package lists...done.
Finding sort keys...
Sorting records...
Reordering buffer... Done
byte-code: End of buffer
Scanning for dabbrevs...99%

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-cmd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/slashem-tiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/slashem-tiles
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys-dvorak hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys-dvorak
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-tiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-tiles
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-api
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/man1-to-texi hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/man1-to-texi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/add-default hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/add-default
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/ansi-doc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/ansi-doc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/sshell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/doc-to-texi hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gcl/doc-to-texi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/sformat hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gtalk/sformat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cmuscheme48-el/cmuscheme48 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmuscheme48-el/cmuscheme48
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/elib/queue-m hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/liece/queue-m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gclcvs/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/setup-imaxima-imath hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/setup-imaxima-imath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imath hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wget-el/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dictionary-el/lpath
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wget-el/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lisaac-mode/lisaac-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lisaac-mode/lisaac-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp6 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp6
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-remail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-toplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-setversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mailcrypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/expect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/expect
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/malaga-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/malaga-mode
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/bhl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bhl
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/crypt++ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/crypt++
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg-config hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epg-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epa-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epa
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-file hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epa-file
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/epa-dired
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/tempo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/octave3.0-emacsen/octave-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ruby1.8-elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/verilog-mode/verilog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/octave3.0-emacsen/octave-mod hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/site-lisp/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/egg/leim-list hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.91/leim/leim-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug apt-utils org-mouse org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail
org-protocol org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-inlinetask org-habit org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-id
org-gnus org-crypt org-bibtex org-bbdb org org-footnote org-src org-list
org-faces org-compat org-macs noutline outline dired-aux em-xtra em-unix
em-term term ehelp electric em-smart em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util epa-dired wid-browse htmlize
nnfolder smiley ansi-color w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m doc-view image-mode
dired w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util gnus-bcklg spam-stat nnmairix nnir mm-url gnus-soup gnus-sieve
deuglify gnus-uu yenc gnus-eform gnus-dup gnus-diary nndiary gnus-demon
gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-bookmark gnus-async starttls mailalias
smtpmail gnus-cite mail-extr sort gnus-ml mailcrypt disp-table eieio-opt
help-mode view jka-compr sb-info info tabify maxima maxima-font-lock
utf-7 utf7 nnimap nndraft nnmh nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 pgg
pgg-parse mel mime-def mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20
pcustom pccl pccl-20 ccl broken pgg-def luna calist alist mm-view smime
dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems erc-truncate erc-speedbar erc-sound erc-services erc-replace
erc-page erc-notify erc-identd erc-ibuffer ibuf-ext ibuffer
erc-hecomplete hippie-exp erc-ezbounce erc-dcc erc-capab erc-autoaway
cus-edit erc-track erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring erc-networks
erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-pcomplete pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat my-erc-pass dabbrev vc-git semantic-edit tramp-imap imap-hash
sendmail imap message idna ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums
mailabbrev nnheader gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 sha1-el hex-util
hashcash mail-utils tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp
tramp-cmds tramp auth-source gnus-util netrc time-date password-cache
format-spec tramp-compat trampver revive eldoc semantic-el
semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug initz initz-util
initz-globals initz-vars install nisp-erc-cmd gitsum slime-fancy
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-xref-browser
tree-widget slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-highlight-edits
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands
slime-asdf slime-repl slime-autodoc slime-parse inferior-slime slime
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile apropos hideshow pp hyperspec inf-lisp
nisp-paste nisp-old magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
parse-time ido nisp-load-helper my-keymap paren cus-start cus-load
init-suikyo 55prime-el init-mell cedet cedet-contrib-load speedbar-load
semantic-load semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-ctxt
semantic-format semantic-cb semantic-sort semanticdb-find semanticdb-el
semanticdb-search semantic-find semanticdb semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag working fame
semantic-fw mode-local find-func eieio-load ede-speedbar ede ede-load
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit
ede-source eieio-base eieio cogre-load cedet-load inversion
ecb-autoloads planner-autoloads oneliner debian-el debian-el-loaddefs yc
dropdown-list yasnippet easy-mmode edmacro kmacro windows w3m-wget
w3m-load uim-leim uim uim-helper uim-candidate uim-preedit uim-key
uim-util uim-debug uim-keymap uim-var uim-version compile psgml-init
muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl cl-19 mailcrypt-init
lisaac-mode path-util poe pym static apel-ver product ess-toolbar
ess-mous mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode essl-bugs essd-omg essl-omg essd-els essd-sas
essl-sas essa-sas executable shell essd-arc essd-vst essd-xls essl-lsp
essd-sta essl-sta cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp essd-sp6 essd-sp5 essd-sp3
essd-r essd-r-args assoc essl-s ess-inf ess-utils comint ring ess-mode
noweb-mode ess ess-cust regexp-opt easymenu ess-emcs ess-site
erlang-start emms-auto jabber-autoloads emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs eldav epa-setup epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config epg-package-info dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse timezone url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr
mailcap xml-parse doxymacs devhelp develock crypt crypt++ crypt+pgp-pub
cedet-autogen advice advice-preload autoload help-fns bbdb-autoloads
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)