Subject: 27.2; Crash in mark_object

From: "Reingruber, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:35:10 +0000

Dear Emacs Developers,

I've got a new Apple M1 Pro macbook. I'm experiencing crashes with Emacs 27.2 which I installed using homebrew.

The information below was generated after I restarted Emacs following a crash.

I added the crash report from macos because I could not find a report from emacs.

Looks like a GC crash in mark_object.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the crash. This is the first crash report I
got. Normally Emacs just hangs. I sampled the process using macos activity
monitor and found a similar stack as in the crash.

Thanks,
Richard.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, arm-apple-darwin21.1.0, NS appkit-2113.00 Version 12.0.1 (Build 21A559))
of 2021-11-18 built on armbob.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.1

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Quit [2 times]
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Mark set
GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, arm-apple-darwin21.1.0, NS appkit-2113.00 Version 12.0.1 (Build 21A559)) of 2021-11-18
Saving file /Users/MYUSER/tmp/emacs_crash.log...
Wrote /Users/MYUSER/tmp/emacs_crash.log
Undo

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/artist hides ~/.emacs.rr.d/lisp/artist
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/proced hides ~/.emacs.rr.d/lisp/proced
/Users/MYUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/p4-20150721.1937/p4 hides ~/.emacs.rr.d/lisp/p4
/Users/MYUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20210825.2150/htmlize hides ~/.emacs.rr.d/lisp/htmlize

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace help-mode find-func misearch
multi-isearch winner thingatpt recentf tree-widget wid-edit dired
dired-loaddefs tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dbus helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-external helm-net xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap rr derived advice bash-completion helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-mode exif filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-config helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
bookmark text-property-search pp xcscope supercite easy-mmode regi
hi-lock paren grep compile comint ansi-color ring delsel cus-start
cus-load finder-inf info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 168564 9802)
(symbols 48 17437 1)
(strings 32 53683 1528)
(string-bytes 1 2189831)
(vectors 16 27680)
(vector-slots 8 308737 11572)
(floats 8 108 192)
(intervals 56 405 12)
(buffers 1000 18))

MacOS Crash Report
===============================
-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               Emacs-arm64-12 [6803]
Path:                  /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-arm64-12
Identifier:            Emacs-arm64-12
Version:               ???
Code Type:             ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        zsh [6770]
Responsible:           Terminal [6768]
User ID:               11103

Date/Time:             2022-01-18 08:41:34.3074 +0100
OS Version:            macOS 12.1 (21C52)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        11DD2D54-AC58-E4ED-738F-83007D65F28F

Sleep/Wake UUID:       23DB1A76-427F-4B79-A5B1-0DD8146E9833

Time Awake Since Boot: 19000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       1916 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	       0x19efb59b8 __pthread_kill + 8
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe8eb0 pthread_kill + 288
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	       0x19eeeeca4 raise + 32
3   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a0834 terminate_due_to_signal + 188
4   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a0e80 emacs_abort + 20
5   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102ff828c signal_or_quit + 1252
6   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a2fa4 Fsignal + 36
7   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a2fc4 xsignal + 12
8   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a2e48 xsignal1 + 28
9   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a1a14 compile_pattern.cold.1 + 24
10  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fbe5b8 compile_pattern + 568
11  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fbe348 fast_string_match_internal + 40
12  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fac910 Ffind_file_name_handler + 264
13  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fae138 Fexpand_file_name + 96
14  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fb3ca0 Fdo_auto_save + 236
15  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102f7939c shut_down_emacs + 292
16  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a07fc terminate_due_to_signal + 132
17  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030a0e80 emacs_abort + 20
18  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5d58 mark_object + 2756
19  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
20  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
21  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
22  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
23  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
24  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
25  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
26  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
27  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
28  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
29  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
30  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
31  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
32  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
33  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
34  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
35  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
36  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
37  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
38  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
39  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
40  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
41  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
42  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
43  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
44  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
45  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
46  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
47  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
48  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
49  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
50  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
51  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
52  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
53  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
54  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
55  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
56  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
57  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
58  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
59  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
60  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
61  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
62  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
63  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
64  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
65  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
66  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
67  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
68  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
69  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
70  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
71  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
72  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
73  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
74  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
75  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
76  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
77  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
78  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
79  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
80  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
81  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
82  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
83  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
84  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
85  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
86  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
87  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
88  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
89  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
90  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
91  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
92  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
93  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
94  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
95  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
96  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
97  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
98  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
99  Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
100 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
101 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
102 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
103 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
104 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
105 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
106 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
107 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
108 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
109 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
110 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
111 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
112 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
113 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
114 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
115 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
116 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
117 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
118 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
119 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
120 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
121 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
122 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
123 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
124 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
125 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
126 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
127 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
128 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
129 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
130 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
131 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
132 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
133 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6434 mark_compiled + 136
134 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5390 mark_object + 252
135 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
136 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
137 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
138 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
139 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
140 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
141 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
142 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
143 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
144 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
145 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
146 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
147 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
148 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
149 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
150 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
151 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
152 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
153 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
154 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
155 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
156 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
157 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
158 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
159 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
160 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
161 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
162 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
163 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
164 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
165 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
166 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
167 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
168 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
169 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6300 mark_buffer + 128
170 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6720 mark_localized_symbol + 92
171 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd560c mark_object + 888
172 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
173 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
174 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
175 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
176 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
177 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
178 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
179 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
180 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
181 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
182 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
183 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
184 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
185 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
186 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
187 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
188 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
189 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
190 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
191 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
192 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
193 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
194 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
195 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
196 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
197 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
198 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
199 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
200 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
201 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
202 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
203 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
204 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
205 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
206 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
207 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
208 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
209 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
210 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
211 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
212 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
213 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
214 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
215 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
216 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
217 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
218 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
219 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
220 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
221 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
222 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
223 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
224 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
225 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
226 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
227 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
228 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
229 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
230 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
231 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
232 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
233 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
234 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
235 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
236 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
237 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
238 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
239 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
240 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
241 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
242 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
243 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
244 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
245 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
246 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
247 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
248 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
249 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
250 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
251 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
252 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
253 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
254 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
255 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
256 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6300 mark_buffer + 128
257 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
258 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
259 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
260 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
261 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
262 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
263 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
264 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
265 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
266 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
267 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
268 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
269 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
270 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6404 mark_compiled + 88
271 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5390 mark_object + 252
272 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
273 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
274 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
275 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
276 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
277 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
278 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
279 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
280 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
281 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
282 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
283 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
284 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
285 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
286 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
287 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
288 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
289 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
290 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
291 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
292 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
293 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
294 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
295 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
296 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
297 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
298 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
299 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
300 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
301 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
302 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
303 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
304 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
305 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
306 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
307 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
308 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
309 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
310 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
311 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
312 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
313 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
314 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
315 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
316 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
317 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
318 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
319 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
320 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
321 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
322 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
323 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
324 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
325 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
326 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
327 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
328 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
329 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
330 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
331 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
332 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6434 mark_compiled + 136
333 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5390 mark_object + 252
334 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
335 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
336 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
337 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
338 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
339 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
340 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
341 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
342 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
343 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
344 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
345 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
346 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
347 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
348 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
349 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
350 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
351 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
352 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
353 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
354 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
355 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
356 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
357 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
358 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
359 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
360 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
361 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6300 mark_buffer + 128
362 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
363 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
364 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
365 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
366 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
367 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
368 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd6404 mark_compiled + 88
369 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5390 mark_object + 252
370 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
371 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
372 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
373 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
374 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
375 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
376 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
377 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
378 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
379 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
380 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
381 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
382 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
383 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
384 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
385 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
386 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
387 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
388 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
389 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
390 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
391 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
392 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
393 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
394 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
395 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
396 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
397 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
398 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
399 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
400 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
401 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
402 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
403 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
404 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
405 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
406 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
407 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
408 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
409 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
410 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
411 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
412 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
413 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
414 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
415 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
416 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
417 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
418 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
419 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
420 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
421 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
422 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
423 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
424 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
425 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
426 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
427 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
428 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
429 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
430 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
431 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
432 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
433 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
434 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
435 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
436 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
437 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
438 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
439 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
440 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
441 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
442 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
443 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
444 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
445 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
446 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
447 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
448 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
449 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
450 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
451 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
452 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
453 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
454 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
455 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
456 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
457 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
458 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
459 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
460 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
461 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
462 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
463 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
464 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
465 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
466 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
467 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
468 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
469 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
470 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
471 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
472 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
473 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
474 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
475 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
476 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
477 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5618 mark_object + 900
478 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
479 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
480 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
481 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
482 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
483 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
484 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
485 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
486 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
487 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
488 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
489 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
490 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
491 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
492 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
493 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
494 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
495 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
496 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
497 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
498 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5478 mark_object + 484
499 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55cc mark_object + 824
500 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
501 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
502 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
503 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
504 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
505 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
506 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
507 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
508 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440
509 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd55c4 mark_object + 816
510 Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x102fd5c1c mark_object + 2440

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	       0x19efb7d38 __select + 8
1   Emacs-arm64-12                	       0x1030732f4 -[EmacsApp fd_handler:] + 244
2   Foundation                    	       0x19ff802e8 __NSThread__start__ + 808
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe9240 _pthread_start + 148
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe4024 thread_start + 8

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	       0x19efad954 mach_msg_trap + 8
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	       0x19efadd00 mach_msg + 76
2   CoreFoundation                	       0x19f0b4ed8 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 372
3   CoreFoundation                	       0x19f0b3390 __CFRunLoopRun + 1212
4   CoreFoundation                	       0x19f0b2734 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 600
5   AppKit                        	       0x1a1d75c90 _NSEventThread + 196
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe9240 _pthread_start + 148
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe4024 thread_start + 8

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	       0x19efe4010 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 0 crashed with ARM Thread State (64-bit):
    x0: 0x0000000000000000   x1: 0x0000000000000000   x2: 0x0000000000000000   x3: 0x0000000122df4b31
    x4: 0xffffffffda7f0600   x5: 0x0000000000000020   x6: 0x0000000000000029   x7: 0x000000016ceca660
    x8: 0x3eca6f17c810cfef   x9: 0x3eca6f16cb9d4a6f  x10: 0x0000000000000001  x11: 0x0000000000000001
   x12: 0x0000000000000028  x13: 0x0000000000000020  x14: 0x0000000000003f83  x15: 0x000000000000a527
   x16: 0x0000000000000148  x17: 0x00000001f97c7530  x18: 0x0000000000000000  x19: 0x0000000000000006
   x20: 0x00000001038d8580  x21: 0x0000000000000103  x22: 0x00000000000079e0  x23: 0x0000000000000000
   x24: 0x0000000000000000  x25: 0x00000001034d14d0  x26: 0x00000001034d0828  x27: 0x00000001370188e3
   x28: 0x00000001034e8e6c   fp: 0x000000016cecb3e0   lr: 0x000000019efe8eb0
    sp: 0x000000016cecb3c0   pc: 0x000000019efb59b8 cpsr: 0x40001000
   far: 0x000000014880c000  esr: 0x56000080  Address size fault

Binary Images:
       0x19efac000 -        0x19efe1fff libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) <c8b3081a-5081-3a99-bbe3-01413de444c6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
       0x19efe2000 -        0x19efeefff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) <ed328b18-eeef-3b15-8858-798b19b0c2cd> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
       0x19eead000 -        0x19ef2dfff libsystem_c.dylib (*) <00fc01c7-36bc-3193-86a3-5c03046b45fb> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
       0x102ec8000 -        0x1030dffff Emacs-arm64-12 (*) <e9c7c685-1ecf-3f9e-a7c3-6664fd39d841> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-arm64-12
       0x19ff24000 -        0x1a0311fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9) <cd7cdf11-986e-3754-8011-e628c3be8380> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
       0x19f030000 -        0x19f573fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9) <f5ea9592-4ef9-3d35-b23d-5c21283acc52> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
       0x1a1bc7000 -        0x1a2a7afff com.apple.AppKit (6.9) <a8bbc643-113d-310f-96b6-77a973bf2dba> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=838.7M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=838.7M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=2.0G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=2.0G(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION 
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) 
===========                     =======  ======= 
Accelerate framework               640K        5 
Activity Tracing                   256K        1 
CG backing stores                 4032K        4 
CG image                           352K       15 
ColorSync                          560K       27 
CoreAnimation                     86.1M       16 
CoreGraphics                        32K        2 
CoreImage                           16K        1 
CoreUI image data                 1472K       12 
Foundation                          16K        1 
Image IO                           304K        1 
Kernel Alloc Once                   32K        1 
MALLOC                           360.3M       70 
MALLOC guard page                  192K        9 
MALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)           1.2G       10         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
STACK GUARD                       54.5M        4 
Stack                             11.2M        5 
VM_ALLOCATE                        208K       13 
__AUTH                            1924K      194 
__AUTH_CONST                      11.4M      353 
__DATA                            12.7M      346 
__DATA_CONST                      12.1M      364 
__DATA_DIRTY                       879K      125 
__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 
__LINKEDIT                       578.0M       13 
__OBJC_CONST                      1808K      162 
__OBJC_RO                         82.0M        1 
__OBJC_RW                         3104K        1 
__TEXT                           260.8M      379 
__UNICODE                          588K        1 
dyld private memory               1024K        1 
mapped file                      740.7M       52 
shared memory                      864K       15 
===========                     =======  ======= 
TOTAL                              3.7G     2206 
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.2G     2206 

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"Emacs-arm64-12","timestamp":"2022-01-18 08:41:40.00 +0100","app_version":"","slice_uuid":"e9c7c685-1ecf-3f9e-a7c3-6664fd39d841","build_version":"","platform":1,"share_with_app_devs":0,"is_first_party":1,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 12.1 (21C52)","incident_id":"0EC04031-B334-44DD-A6FF-4F6AA7C7943A","name":"Emacs-arm64-12"}
{
  "uptime" : 19000,
  "procLaunch" : "2022-01-17 16:19:41.0731 +0100",
  "procRole" : "Foreground",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 11103,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "MacBookPro18,1",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 71380640399,
  "coalitionID" : 658,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 12.1",
    "build" : "21C52",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2022-01-18 08:41:34.3074 +0100",
  "incident" : "0EC04031-B334-44DD-A6FF-4F6AA7C7943A",
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "pid" : 6803,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 458678285285,
  "translated" : false,
  "cpuType" : "ARM-64",
  "procName" : "Emacs-arm64-12",
  "procPath" : "\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs-arm64-12",
  "parentProc" : "zsh",
  "parentPid" : 6770,
  "coalitionName" : "com.apple.Terminal",
  "crashReporterKey" : "11DD2D54-AC58-E4ED-738F-83007D65F28F",
  "responsiblePid" : 6768,
  "responsibleProc" : "Terminal",
  "wakeTime" : 1916,
  "sleepWakeUUID" : "23DB1A76-427F-4B79-A5B1-0DD8146E9833",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "isCorpse" : 1,
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000","rawCodes":[0,0],"type":"EXC_CRASH","signal":"SIGABRT"},
  "extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "threads" : [{"triggered":true,"id":43718,"threadState":{"x":[{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":4880026417},{"value":18446744073080342016},{"value":32},{"value":41},{"value":6122415712},{"value":4524550923578560495},{"value":4524550919343131247},{"value":1},{"value":1},{"value":40},{"value":32},{"value":16259},{"value":42279},{"value":328},{"value":8480650544},{"value":0},{"value":6},{"value":4354573696,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"_main_thread"},{"value":259},{"value":31200},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":4350350544,"symbolLocation":6840,"symbol":"searchbufs"},{"value":4350347304,"symbolLocation":3600,"symbol":"searchbufs"},{"value":5217814755},{"value":4350447212,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"charset_unibyte"}],"flavor":"ARM_THREAD_STATE64","lr":{"value":6962450096},"cpsr":{"value":1073745920},"fp":{"value":6122419168},"sp":{"value":6122419136},"esr":{"value":1442840704,"description":" Address size fault"},"pc":{"value":6962239928,"matchesCrashFrame":1},"far":{"value":5511364608}},"queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":39352,"symbol":"__pthread_kill","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":28336,"symbol":"pthread_kill","symbolLocation":288,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":269476,"symbol":"raise","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":1935412,"symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","symbolLocation":188,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1937024,"symbol":"emacs_abort","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1245836,"symbol":"signal_or_quit","symbolLocation":1252,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1945508,"symbol":"Fsignal","symbolLocation":36,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1945540,"symbol":"xsignal","symbolLocation":12,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1945160,"symbol":"xsignal1","symbolLocation":28,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1939988,"symbol":"compile_pattern.cold.1","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1009080,"symbol":"compile_pattern","symbolLocation":568,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1008456,"symbol":"fast_string_match_internal","symbolLocation":40,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":936208,"symbol":"Ffind_file_name_handler","symbolLocation":264,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":942392,"symbol":"Fexpand_file_name","symbolLocation":96,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":965792,"symbol":"Fdo_auto_save","symbolLocation":236,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":725916,"symbol":"shut_down_emacs","symbolLocation":292,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1935356,"symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","symbolLocation":132,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1937024,"symbol":"emacs_abort","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1105240,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2756,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106996,"symbol":"mark_compiled","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102736,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":252,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106688,"symbol":"mark_buffer","symbolLocation":128,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1107744,"symbol":"mark_localized_symbol","symbolLocation":92,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103372,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":888,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106688,"symbol":"mark_buffer","symbolLocation":128,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106948,"symbol":"mark_compiled","symbolLocation":88,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102736,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":252,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106996,"symbol":"mark_compiled","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102736,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":252,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106688,"symbol":"mark_buffer","symbolLocation":128,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1106948,"symbol":"mark_compiled","symbolLocation":88,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102736,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":252,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103384,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":900,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1102968,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103308,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":824,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1103300,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":816,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1104924,"symbol":"mark_object","symbolLocation":2440,"imageIndex":3}]},{"id":43741,"frames":[{"imageOffset":48440,"symbol":"__select","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1749748,"symbol":"-[EmacsApp fd_handler:]","symbolLocation":244,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":377576,"symbol":"__NSThread__start__","symbolLocation":808,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":29248,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":8228,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":43762,"name":"com.apple.NSEventThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":6484,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":7424,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":76,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":544472,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":372,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":537488,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1212,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":534324,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":600,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":1764496,"symbol":"_NSEventThread","symbolLocation":196,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":29248,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":8228,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":197193,"frames":[{"imageOffset":8208,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":1}]}],
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6962200576,
    "size" : 221184,
    "uuid" : "c8b3081a-5081-3a99-bbe3-01413de444c6",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6962421760,
    "size" : 53248,
    "uuid" : "ed328b18-eeef-3b15-8858-798b19b0c2cd",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6961156096,
    "size" : 528384,
    "uuid" : "00fc01c7-36bc-3193-86a3-5c03046b45fb",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_c.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_c.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 4344020992,
    "size" : 2195456,
    "uuid" : "e9c7c685-1ecf-3f9e-a7c3-6664fd39d841",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs-arm64-12",
    "name" : "Emacs-arm64-12"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6978420736,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
    "size" : 4120576,
    "uuid" : "cd7cdf11-986e-3754-8011-e628c3be8380",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
    "name" : "Foundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1856.105"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6962741248,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
    "size" : 5521408,
    "uuid" : "f5ea9592-4ef9-3d35-b23d-5c21283acc52",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
    "name" : "CoreFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1856.105"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 7008448512,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AppKit",
    "size" : 15417344,
    "uuid" : "a8bbc643-113d-310f-96b6-77a973bf2dba",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AppKit.framework\/Versions\/C\/AppKit",
    "name" : "AppKit",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2113.20.111"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 6959251456,
  "size" : 3089596416,
  "uuid" : "66c33c62-48a9-31e5-b8b5-7a71c9760d07"
},
  "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=838.7M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=838.7M(100%)\nWritable regions: Total=2.0G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=2.0G(100%)\n\n                                VIRTUAL   REGION \nREGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) \n===========                     =======  ======= \nAccelerate framework               640K        5 \nActivity Tracing                   256K        1 \nCG backing stores                 4032K        4 \nCG image                           352K       15 \nColorSync                          560K       27 \nCoreAnimation                     86.1M       16 \nCoreGraphics                        32K        2 \nCoreImage                           16K        1 \nCoreUI image data                 1472K       12 \nFoundation                          16K        1 \nImage IO                           304K        1 \nKernel Alloc Once                   32K        1 \nMALLOC                           360.3M       70 \nMALLOC guard page                  192K        9 \nMALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)           1.2G       10         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nMALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nSTACK GUARD                       54.5M        4 \nStack                             11.2M        5 \nVM_ALLOCATE                        208K       13 \n__AUTH                            1924K      194 \n__AUTH_CONST                      11.4M      353 \n__DATA                            12.7M      346 \n__DATA_CONST                      12.1M      364 \n__DATA_DIRTY                       879K      125 \n__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 \n__LINKEDIT                       578.0M       13 \n__OBJC_CONST                      1808K      162 \n__OBJC_RO                         82.0M        1 \n__OBJC_RW                         3104K        1 \n__TEXT                           260.8M      379 \n__UNICODE                          588K        1 \ndyld private memory               1024K        1 \nmapped file                      740.7M       52 \nshared memory                      864K       15 \n===========                     =======  ======= \nTOTAL                              3.7G     2206 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.2G     2206 \n",
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5fc94383418129005b4e9ae0",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000207
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "601d9415f79519000ccd4b69",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_TEXT_TO_SPEECH" : "61c11dcd2cb6041dc630dc63"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000362
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "602ad4dac86151000cf27e46",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_DICTATION_ASSETS" : "61a80a438feb033580c2778b"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000290
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "607844aa04477260f58a8077",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_MORPHUN_ASSETS" : "6103050cbfe6dc472e1c982a"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000066
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5ffde50ce2aacd000d47a95f",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000094
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [
    {
      "treatmentId" : "91be9c58-1d64-484d-b8d5-0bf7a6bb641c",
      "experimentId" : "60c785f07aa5af21f0101872",
      "deploymentId" : 400000012
    }
  ]
}
}

Model: MacBookPro18,1, BootROM 7429.61.2, proc 10:8:2 processors, 16 GB, SMC 
Graphics: Apple M1 Pro, Apple M1 Pro, Built-In
Display: Color LCD, 3456 x 2234 Retina, Main, MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: LPDDR5
AirPort: Wi-Fi, wl0: Oct 25 2021 22:17:59 version 20.10.853.26.8.7.107 FWID 01-417a4935
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Ethernet Adapter (en6), Ethernet, en6
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB 10/100/1000 LAN
USB Device: USB31Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.