Subject: [bug#53324] [PATCH] gnu: Add uftrace.

From: Olivier Dion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:02:40 -0500

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022, Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Olivier Dion via Guix-patches via schreef op ma 17-01-2022 om 14:20 [-
> 0500]:
>> +                       (invoke "./configure" [...]
>
> Looking at the configure script, for cross-compilation, you need to set
> --arch and --cross-compile.
>                                
>> +                       (let ([python (which "python3")])

Thanks for the quick review!  I'm in the process of adding cross
compilation (currently building for aarch64).

In the mean time, would you have an idea on how to fix __FILE__ for the
build?  uftrace uses it for logging and it ends up expanding to
`/tmp/guix-build*/source/*`.  I tried to change the `srcdir` in the
various Makefile without much success.

-- 
Olivier Dion
Polymtl