Subject: [bug#53318] [PATCH] gnu: Add go-github-com-go-chi-chi-v5.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:51:29 +0100

Hi,

Please keep debbugs in CC: or To: so other people know how the patch is
progressing.

路辉 schreef op di 18-01-2022 om 15:26 [+0000]:
> OK, new patch: [...]

I did the following checks:

  1. [x] it builds
  2. [x] "guix lint" shows no problems
  3. [x] there doesn't appear to be any malware in the source code

While doing (3), I noticed that the test code has a certificate
‘certs.pem’ and ‘key.pem’, which will expire eventually, which isn't
good for long-term reproducibility
(cf. https://issues.guix.gnu.org/44559).

So in the adjusted package definition, I deleted the affected test
‘middleware/middleware_test.go’, 'testdata/cert.pem' and
'testdata/key.pem', see attachement.

I also capitalised 'http' to 'HTTP' in the description.
The description is a bit short but I don't have much of an idea
how to improve it.

Aside from that, it LGTM.

Greetings,
Maxime.