Subject: bug#53288: password-store build failure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:54:14 +0000

I am new to guix and am not sure how to fix this on my own. I tried 
adding grep as an input to the password-store package but I got the same 
error. Here is all relevant information.

[nick@S76guix ~]$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 3c43f2b4f54dead73ce19427eb1e364581b7f2e0
Copyright (C) 2022 the Guix authors
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

[nick@S76guix ~]$ guix install password-store
The following package will be installed:
    password-store 1.7.4

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
The following derivations will be built:
    /gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv
    /gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv

building 
/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv...
\ 'check' phasebuilder for 
`/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv 
failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
guix install: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv' failed

[nick@S76guix ~]$ sudo bzip2 -d 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2
sudo bzip2 -d 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2

[nick@S76guix ~]$ cat 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core 
binding `delete'
starting phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH'
phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `set-paths'
environment variable `PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/gdgzmbw0bqncr39yk1jxzfra93lyx2fc-dmenu-5.0/bin:/gnu/store/64d0mxsjqifrpashlhyd3rf7zm2r709x-util-linux-2.37.1/bin:/gnu/store/64d0mxsjqifrpashlhyd3rf7zm2r709x-util-linux-2.37.1/sbin:/gnu/store/5c52n21a0an2hkwdj6ldpfpss8z5v0v7-git-2.34.0/bin:/gnu/store/0snfzd41n430ddpq316j9v2z5fn2y62m-gnupg-2.2.30/bin:/gnu/store/0snfzd41n430ddpq316j9v2z5fn2y62m-gnupg-2.2.30/sbin:/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/bin:/gnu/store/wdr544wn79vn0qa8jp2lh9ryzbg2vmgh-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/rzc7a8nm80m6by14icz06cdw63cv813g-tree-2.0.1/bin:/gnu/store/9fmnpcq0misqd49ixpn5wrxgg4nkqn4y-which-2.21/bin:/gnu/store/5j8sapa8xmara95sz0gx58wr8jmlg2rn-wl-clipboard-2.0.0/bin:/gnu/store/nazq3k0qsq7r97b7z6w7drhgbxdfbwq7-xclip-0.13/bin:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/bin:/gnu/store/ikc2qn1h260f8mdhjz2cwndv2i7n753z-tar-1.34/bin:/gnu/store/v5l2251ck0r4n3w2rjw3l5dzyqsb9zj1-gzip-1.10/bin:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/bin:/gnu/store/72kpdq
plq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/bin:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/bin:/gnu/store/s49sxmz9g4xmzz222cay9k04ziy3qgmj-diffutils-3.8/bin:/gnu/store/m96snvbl92ivkd32giqh5f3d21bc2n5x-patch-2.7.6/bin:/gnu/store/l8l2y2dlya5rs9hfypmcb4saay7iwn0q-findutils-4.8.0/bin:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/bin:/gnu/store/7cddr79rydhc1m4hxr921mq17pz1jj3z-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/ldkm5jwql0qsrfh3ax6rljjsrk0jzv7z-grep-3.6/bin:/gnu/store/25gv43v5rm05i26z39ajrd6nsxa5r461-coreutils-8.32/bin:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/bin:/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin:/gnu/store/k452f0r5bk6n0cbsf5ndxbp5qcf6bpfw-ld-wrapper-0/bin:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/bin:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/bin:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/bin:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/sbin'
environment variable `GIT_SSL_CAINFO' unset
environment variable `GIT_EXEC_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/5c52n21a0an2hkwdj6ldpfpss8z5v0v7-git-2.34.0/libexec/git-core'
environment variable `BASH_LOADABLES_PATH' unset
environment variable `C_INCLUDE_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/include:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/include:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/include:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/include:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/include:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/include:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/include:/gnu/store/99a2njzz22dkzd8pz75fsi5nbgv9ww0x-linux-libre-headers-5.10.35/include'
environment variable `CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/include:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/include:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/include:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/include:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/include:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/include:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include/c++:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/include:/gnu/store/99a2njzz22dkzd8pz75fsi5nbgv9ww0x-linux-libre-headers-5.10.35/include'
environment variable `LIBRARY_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/lib:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/lib:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/lib:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/lib:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/lib:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/lib:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/lib:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/lib:/gnu/store/3ywv7s8d38rgcq7ljmc1s084358a2m3h-glibc-2.33-static/lib:/gnu/store/0brdikxqk59hdr47qabcm3sya001d8vf-glibc-utf8-locales-2.33/lib'
environment variable `GUIX_LOCPATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/0brdikxqk59hdr47qabcm3sya001d8vf-glibc-utf8-locales-2.33/lib/locale'
phase `set-paths' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `install-locale'
using 'en_US.utf8' locale for category "LC_ALL"
phase `install-locale' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `unpack'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/.gitignore' 
-> `./.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/COPYING' 
-> `./COPYING'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/INSTALL' 
-> `./INSTALL'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/Makefile' 
-> `./Makefile'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/README' 
-> `./README'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/.gitignore' 
-> `./tests/.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/TODO.txt' 
-> `./tests/TODO.txt'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh' 
-> `./tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/setup.sh' 
-> `./tests/setup.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/sharness.sh' 
-> `./tests/sharness.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0020-show-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0020-show-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0300-reencryption.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0300-reencryption.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0400-grep.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0400-grep.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0500-find.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0500-find.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/.gpg-v21-migrated' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/.gpg-v21-migrated'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/gpg.conf' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/gpg.conf'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/pubring.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/pubring.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/secring.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/secring.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/trustdb.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/trustdb.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/0606FE40527B8F47BFD30238709F895642EEF303.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/0606FE40527B8F47BFD30238709F895642EEF303.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/06278846A35FE4416E8701DDCF6B60E93F8BCB63.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/06278846A35FE4416E8701DDCF6B60E93F8BCB63.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/615FC2A5B2CBFD58B7FFA0A140D43B74AB9748B0.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/615FC2A5B2CBFD58B7FFA0A140D43B74AB9748B0.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/63D607EC5C89163B473708E7B3E5115301CF06E4.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/63D607EC5C89163B473708E7B3E5115301CF06E4.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/A5CEE9554AA7090ADD97D97E0DA902764E6C2111.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/A5CEE9554AA7090ADD97D97E0DA902764E6C2111.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/AD20D0B45D263DD5AE866FDB98E04A0D20070F68.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/AD20D0B45D263DD5AE866FDB98E04A0D20070F68.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93858C40FA9E117DA4E7F336580B8B12354EB83.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93858C40FA9E117DA4E7F336580B8B12354EB83.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93F70CA322D4F42E7FC7D54F6367E65C23E5CA3.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93F70CA322D4F42E7FC7D54F6367E65C23E5CA3.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/CDA6EE91E62A15AB9F6A3041FE01CC123B7E9D23.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/CDA6EE91E62A15AB9F6A3041FE01CC123B7E9D23.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/FFED3C5A6A52B200BCCE3F41593EA51D6054649F.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/FFED3C5A6A52B200BCCE3F41593EA51D6054649F.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/password-store.sh' 
-> `./src/password-store.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/cygwin.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/cygwin.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/darwin.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/darwin.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/freebsd.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/freebsd.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/openbsd.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/openbsd.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.bash-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.bash-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.fish-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.fish-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.zsh-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.zsh-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/man/example-filter.sh' 
-> `./man/example-filter.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/man/pass.1' 
-> `./man/pass.1'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/pass.applescript' 
-> `./contrib/pass.applescript'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/vim/redact_pass.txt' 
-> `./contrib/vim/redact_pass.txt'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/vim/redact_pass.vim' 
-> `./contrib/vim/redact_pass.vim'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl' 
-> `./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh' 
-> `./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/.gitignore' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/CHANGELOG.md' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/CHANGELOG.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/Cask' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/Cask'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/README.md' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/README.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/password-store.el' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/password-store.el'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/dmenu/README.md' 
-> `./contrib/dmenu/README.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/dmenu/passmenu' 
-> `./contrib/dmenu/passmenu'
phase `unpack' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `bootstrap'
no 'configure.ac' or anything like that, doing nothing
phase `bootstrap' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-usr-bin-file'
phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/dmenu/passmenu: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `perl' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py: warning: 
no binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh: changing 
`/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./man/example-filter.sh: changing `/bin/sh' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/sh'
patch-shebang: ./src/completion/pass.fish-completion: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `fish' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./src/password-store.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh: changing 
`/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/sharness.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0020-show-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0300-reencryption.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0400-grep.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0500-find.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `perl' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py: warning: 
no binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
ok 1 - Make sure we can run pass
ok 2 - Make sure we can initialize our test store
# passed all 2 test(s)
1..2
ok 1 - Test "generate" command
ok 2 - Test replacement of first line
# passed all 2 test(s)
1..2
ok 1 - Test "show" command
ok 2 - Test "show" command with spaces
not ok 3 - Test "show" command with unicode
#
#		"$PASS" generate 🏠 &&
#		"$PASS" show | grep -q 🏠
#
ok 4 - Test "show" of nonexistant password
# failed 1 among 4 test(s)
1..4
make: *** [Makefile:72: tests/t0020-show-tests.sh] Error 1

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("test" "CC=gcc" 
"PREFIX=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4" 
"WITH_ALLCOMP=yes" 
"BASHCOMPDIR=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d") 
exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 0.3 seconds
command "make" "test" "CC=gcc" 
"PREFIX=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4" 
"WITH_ALLCOMP=yes" 
"BASHCOMPDIR=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d" 
failed with status 2