From: jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:27:31 -0500

Lepiller <[email-masked]>, Matt Trzcinski <[email-masked]>,
Fabio Natali <[email-masked]>, Gabor Boskovits <[email-masked]>
Bcc:
Subject: Re: bug#53287: [PATCH] doc: Document the documentation process.
Reply-To:
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:06:25 +0100 Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Could you send an updated patch?

Hi Zimoun and Ludo,

Thank you for the reviews! It is much appreciated.

I'll get back to you soon regarding an updated patch. I'll probably be able to 
work on this again this coming weekend once my time frees up.

If anyone from the meetup would like to send an updated patch before
then feel free to do so.

> Thumbs up to everyone who participated in this meetup!

Thank you! Much appreciated. 

I'm looking to forward to more Guix hacking with everyone.

all best,

jgart