Subject: bug#53243: closed (Re: bug#53243: tigervnc-server failed to build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 05:34:03 +0000

Your bug report

#53243: tigervnc-server failed to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53243: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53243
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53243: tigervnc-server failed to build
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: S_ I_ <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:28:31 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

S_ I_ 写道：
> | 'patch-xserver' phasebuilder

I've fixed the build on master and am hopefully closing this bug. 
Please reopen it if the package still has problems.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Subject: tigervnc-server failed to build
From: S_ I_ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:13:35 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

guix install tigervnc-server
The following package will be installed:
   tigervnc-server 1.11.0

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/m598av2pv05gddmy6gzrykdliba75bza-profile.drv
   /gnu/store/yr3qw7zy5r60w8ijfs6zsfmcd04p83hm-tigervnc-server-1.11.0.drv

31.8 MB will be downloaded
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  382KiB      566KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 autoconf-2.69  663KiB                2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 automake-1.16.3  595KiB              528KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 diffutils-3.8  337KiB                1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 ed-1.17  58KiB                       2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 findutils-4.8.0  520KiB              1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 fltk-1.3.6  1.2MiB                   3.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 font-util-1.3.2  29KiB               673KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gettext-minimal-0.21  2.2MiB         3.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-2.33-static  1.4MiB            1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 jsoncpp-1.9.4  193KiB                2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 kbproto-1.0.7  123KiB                932KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libdmx-1.1.4  32KiB                  1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libuv-1.41.1  102KiB                 2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libxres-1.2.1  9KiB                  612KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 make-4.3  485KiB                     1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  212KiB       2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 patch-2.7.6  107KiB                  9.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 perl-gettext-1.07  10KiB             888KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 rhash-1.4.2  154KiB                  1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 help2man-1.48.3  140KiB              1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 cmake-3.21.3  12.0MiB                4.3MiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
 sed-4.8  242KiB                      976KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 tigervnc-client-1.11.0-checkout  1.2MiB 885KiB/s 00:00 [
 ]   0 tigervnc-client-1.11.0-checkout  1.2MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:00 [#####
      ]  28 tigervnc-client-1.11.0-checkout  1.2MiB 2.7MiB/s 00:00
[################  ]  89 tigervnc-client-1.11.0-checkout  1.2MiB 2.7MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libtool-2.4.6  384KiB                1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 xorg-server-21.1.2.tar.xz  4.8MiB    4.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 xtrans-1.4.0  42KiB                  1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
building
/gnu/store/yr3qw7zy5r60w8ijfs6zsfmcd04p83hm-tigervnc-server-1.11.0.drv...
| 'patch-xserver' phasebuilder for
`/gnu/store/yr3qw7zy5r60w8ijfs6zsfmcd04p83hm-tigervnc-server-1.11.0.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/yr3qw7zy5r60w8ijfs6zsfmcd04p83hm-tigervnc-server-1.11.0.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/yr/3qw7zy5r60w8ijfs6zsfmcd04p83hm-tigervnc-server-1.11.0.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/m598av2pv05gddmy6gzrykdliba75bza-profile.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix install: error: build of
`/gnu/store/m598av2pv05gddmy6gzrykdliba75bza-profile.drv' failed