Subject: bug#53288: closed (Re: bug#53238: [PATCH] gnu: tree: Remove stddata feature.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:38:03 +0000

Your bug report

#53238: password-store build failure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53238: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53238
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53238: [PATCH] gnu: tree: Remove stddata feature.
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: Olivier Dion <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:37:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Upstream fix pushed in 5da4cbfbd94163f87f188355e5490f04dd6864c2.

Subject: password-store build failure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:54:14 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am new to guix and am not sure how to fix this on my own. I tried 
adding grep as an input to the password-store package but I got the same 
error. Here is all relevant information.

[nick@S76guix ~]$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 3c43f2b4f54dead73ce19427eb1e364581b7f2e0
Copyright (C) 2022 the Guix authors
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

[nick@S76guix ~]$ guix install password-store
The following package will be installed:
    password-store 1.7.4

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
The following derivations will be built:
    /gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv
    /gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv

building 
/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv...
\ 'check' phasebuilder for 
`/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/xkgi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv 
failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
guix install: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/fjqm0m6m5gsfiq2ap6nj9iyffbhn79pl-profile.drv' failed

[nick@S76guix ~]$ sudo bzip2 -d 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2
sudo bzip2 -d 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv.bz2

[nick@S76guix ~]$ cat 
/var/log/guix/drvs/xk/gi05zpfkpcrlliqvkm4v5qbj143d2c-password-store-1.7.4.drv
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core 
binding `delete'
starting phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH'
phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `set-paths'
environment variable `PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/gdgzmbw0bqncr39yk1jxzfra93lyx2fc-dmenu-5.0/bin:/gnu/store/64d0mxsjqifrpashlhyd3rf7zm2r709x-util-linux-2.37.1/bin:/gnu/store/64d0mxsjqifrpashlhyd3rf7zm2r709x-util-linux-2.37.1/sbin:/gnu/store/5c52n21a0an2hkwdj6ldpfpss8z5v0v7-git-2.34.0/bin:/gnu/store/0snfzd41n430ddpq316j9v2z5fn2y62m-gnupg-2.2.30/bin:/gnu/store/0snfzd41n430ddpq316j9v2z5fn2y62m-gnupg-2.2.30/sbin:/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/bin:/gnu/store/wdr544wn79vn0qa8jp2lh9ryzbg2vmgh-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/rzc7a8nm80m6by14icz06cdw63cv813g-tree-2.0.1/bin:/gnu/store/9fmnpcq0misqd49ixpn5wrxgg4nkqn4y-which-2.21/bin:/gnu/store/5j8sapa8xmara95sz0gx58wr8jmlg2rn-wl-clipboard-2.0.0/bin:/gnu/store/nazq3k0qsq7r97b7z6w7drhgbxdfbwq7-xclip-0.13/bin:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/bin:/gnu/store/ikc2qn1h260f8mdhjz2cwndv2i7n753z-tar-1.34/bin:/gnu/store/v5l2251ck0r4n3w2rjw3l5dzyqsb9zj1-gzip-1.10/bin:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/bin:/gnu/store/72kpdq
plq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/bin:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/bin:/gnu/store/s49sxmz9g4xmzz222cay9k04ziy3qgmj-diffutils-3.8/bin:/gnu/store/m96snvbl92ivkd32giqh5f3d21bc2n5x-patch-2.7.6/bin:/gnu/store/l8l2y2dlya5rs9hfypmcb4saay7iwn0q-findutils-4.8.0/bin:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/bin:/gnu/store/7cddr79rydhc1m4hxr921mq17pz1jj3z-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/ldkm5jwql0qsrfh3ax6rljjsrk0jzv7z-grep-3.6/bin:/gnu/store/25gv43v5rm05i26z39ajrd6nsxa5r461-coreutils-8.32/bin:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/bin:/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin:/gnu/store/k452f0r5bk6n0cbsf5ndxbp5qcf6bpfw-ld-wrapper-0/bin:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/bin:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/bin:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/bin:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/sbin'
environment variable `GIT_SSL_CAINFO' unset
environment variable `GIT_EXEC_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/5c52n21a0an2hkwdj6ldpfpss8z5v0v7-git-2.34.0/libexec/git-core'
environment variable `BASH_LOADABLES_PATH' unset
environment variable `C_INCLUDE_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/include:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/include:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/include:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/include:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/include:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/include:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/include:/gnu/store/99a2njzz22dkzd8pz75fsi5nbgv9ww0x-linux-libre-headers-5.10.35/include'
environment variable `CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/include:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/include:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/include:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/include:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/include:/gnu/store/l8kxrs01lll3pzjrd590p45l8k045q6q-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/include:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include/c++:/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/include:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/include:/gnu/store/99a2njzz22dkzd8pz75fsi5nbgv9ww0x-linux-libre-headers-5.10.35/include'
environment variable `LIBRARY_PATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/jjx8kbxy0jj27sd29283pv30fy7ijil7-qrencode-4.1.1/lib:/gnu/store/06zl8y4nwx63id3iw41abbqhvi2fynbc-xdotool-3.20160805.1/lib:/gnu/store/w6zv2mz56wyxr471q38a3cmzm4iqimy8-bzip2-1.0.8/lib:/gnu/store/72kpdqplq4nc87fm7ch47kxy3nlkzsyx-xz-5.2.5/lib:/gnu/store/jazwfsj2v41yih2yzw5nydqgdz1hgfm4-file-5.39/lib:/gnu/store/v45pjc1yqmy59j9ff913p3ywn9qk4lqx-gawk-5.1.0/lib:/gnu/store/6mqcv52gwn2dnbislgv9k99525mzmrrs-binutils-2.37/lib:/gnu/store/2fk1gz2s7ppdicynscra9b19byrrr866-glibc-2.33/lib:/gnu/store/3ywv7s8d38rgcq7ljmc1s084358a2m3h-glibc-2.33-static/lib:/gnu/store/0brdikxqk59hdr47qabcm3sya001d8vf-glibc-utf8-locales-2.33/lib'
environment variable `GUIX_LOCPATH' set to 
`/gnu/store/0brdikxqk59hdr47qabcm3sya001d8vf-glibc-utf8-locales-2.33/lib/locale'
phase `set-paths' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `install-locale'
using 'en_US.utf8' locale for category "LC_ALL"
phase `install-locale' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `unpack'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/.gitignore' 
-> `./.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/COPYING' 
-> `./COPYING'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/INSTALL' 
-> `./INSTALL'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/Makefile' 
-> `./Makefile'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/README' 
-> `./README'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/.gitignore' 
-> `./tests/.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/TODO.txt' 
-> `./tests/TODO.txt'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh' 
-> `./tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/setup.sh' 
-> `./tests/setup.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/sharness.sh' 
-> `./tests/sharness.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0020-show-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0020-show-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0300-reencryption.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0300-reencryption.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0400-grep.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0400-grep.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/t0500-find.sh' 
-> `./tests/t0500-find.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/.gpg-v21-migrated' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/.gpg-v21-migrated'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/gpg.conf' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/gpg.conf'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/pubring.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/pubring.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/secring.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/secring.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/trustdb.gpg' 
-> `./tests/gnupg/trustdb.gpg'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/0606FE40527B8F47BFD30238709F895642EEF303.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/0606FE40527B8F47BFD30238709F895642EEF303.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/06278846A35FE4416E8701DDCF6B60E93F8BCB63.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/06278846A35FE4416E8701DDCF6B60E93F8BCB63.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/615FC2A5B2CBFD58B7FFA0A140D43B74AB9748B0.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/615FC2A5B2CBFD58B7FFA0A140D43B74AB9748B0.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/63D607EC5C89163B473708E7B3E5115301CF06E4.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/63D607EC5C89163B473708E7B3E5115301CF06E4.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/A5CEE9554AA7090ADD97D97E0DA902764E6C2111.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/A5CEE9554AA7090ADD97D97E0DA902764E6C2111.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/AD20D0B45D263DD5AE866FDB98E04A0D20070F68.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/AD20D0B45D263DD5AE866FDB98E04A0D20070F68.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93858C40FA9E117DA4E7F336580B8B12354EB83.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93858C40FA9E117DA4E7F336580B8B12354EB83.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93F70CA322D4F42E7FC7D54F6367E65C23E5CA3.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/C93F70CA322D4F42E7FC7D54F6367E65C23E5CA3.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/CDA6EE91E62A15AB9F6A3041FE01CC123B7E9D23.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/CDA6EE91E62A15AB9F6A3041FE01CC123B7E9D23.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/FFED3C5A6A52B200BCCE3F41593EA51D6054649F.key' 
-> 
`./tests/gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/FFED3C5A6A52B200BCCE3F41593EA51D6054649F.key'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/password-store.sh' 
-> `./src/password-store.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/cygwin.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/cygwin.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/darwin.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/darwin.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/freebsd.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/freebsd.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/platform/openbsd.sh' 
-> `./src/platform/openbsd.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.bash-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.bash-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.fish-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.fish-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/src/completion/pass.zsh-completion' 
-> `./src/completion/pass.zsh-completion'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/man/example-filter.sh' 
-> `./man/example-filter.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/man/pass.1' 
-> `./man/pass.1'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/pass.applescript' 
-> `./contrib/pass.applescript'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/vim/redact_pass.txt' 
-> `./contrib/vim/redact_pass.txt'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/vim/redact_pass.vim' 
-> `./contrib/vim/redact_pass.vim'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl' 
-> `./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh' 
-> `./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py' 
-> `./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb' 
-> `./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/.gitignore' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/.gitignore'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/CHANGELOG.md' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/CHANGELOG.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/Cask' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/Cask'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/README.md' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/README.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/emacs/password-store.el' 
-> `./contrib/emacs/password-store.el'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/dmenu/README.md' 
-> `./contrib/dmenu/README.md'
`/gnu/store/22wkvxxi8b308nxghb2fwn2swkvbjh8w-password-store-1.7.4-checkout/contrib/dmenu/passmenu' 
-> `./contrib/dmenu/passmenu'
phase `unpack' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `bootstrap'
no 'configure.ac' or anything like that, doing nothing
phase `bootstrap' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-usr-bin-file'
phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/dmenu/passmenu: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `perl' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py: warning: 
no binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.sh: changing 
`/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./man/example-filter.sh: changing `/bin/sh' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/sh'
patch-shebang: ./src/completion/pass.fish-completion: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `fish' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./src/password-store.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/fake-editor-change-password.sh: changing 
`/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/sharness.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0001-sanity-checks.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0010-generate-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0020-show-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0050-mv-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0060-rm-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0100-insert-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0200-edit-tests.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' 
to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0300-reencryption.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env 
bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0400-grep.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
patch-shebang: ./tests/t0500-find.sh: changing `/usr/bin/env bash' to 
`/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/1password2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/fpm2pass.pl: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `perl' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/gorilla2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kedpm2pass.py: warning: no binary for 
interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2csv2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepass2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/kwallet2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/lastpass2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/password-exporter2pass.py: warning: 
no binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/pwsafe2pass.py: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `python3' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/revelation2pass.py: warning: no 
binary for interpreter `python' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./contrib/importers/roboform2pass.rb: warning: no binary 
for interpreter `ruby' found in $PATH
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
ok 1 - Make sure we can run pass
ok 2 - Make sure we can initialize our test store
# passed all 2 test(s)
1..2
ok 1 - Test "generate" command
ok 2 - Test replacement of first line
# passed all 2 test(s)
1..2
ok 1 - Test "show" command
ok 2 - Test "show" command with spaces
not ok 3 - Test "show" command with unicode
#
#		"$PASS" generate 🏠 &&
#		"$PASS" show | grep -q 🏠
#
ok 4 - Test "show" of nonexistant password
# failed 1 among 4 test(s)
1..4
make: *** [Makefile:72: tests/t0020-show-tests.sh] Error 1

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("test" "CC=gcc" 
"PREFIX=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4" 
"WITH_ALLCOMP=yes" 
"BASHCOMPDIR=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d") 
exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 0.3 seconds
command "make" "test" "CC=gcc" 
"PREFIX=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4" 
"WITH_ALLCOMP=yes" 
"BASHCOMPDIR=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d" 
failed with status 2