Subject: bug#53272: closed (Re: bug#53238: [PATCH] gnu: tree: Remove stddata feature.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53238: Password-store Not Building

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53238: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53238
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53238: [PATCH] gnu: tree: Remove stddata feature.
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: Olivier Dion <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:37:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Upstream fix pushed in 5da4cbfbd94163f87f188355e5490f04dd6864c2.

Subject: Password-store Not Building
From: Zacchaeus Scheffer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:48:17 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

I've been having trouble updating for a couple of days because
password-store won't build.  I haven't seen others complain, and I think
this package is widely used, so I'm a bit worried the problem is related to
the fact that I haven't updated guix for some time...

It fails with:
command "make" "test" "CC=gcc"
"PREFIX=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4"
"WITH_ALLCOMP=yes"
"BASHCOMPDIR=/gnu/store/jyjm47609k160r2rcfaiwz3ncs0qjwry-password-store-1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d"
failed with status 2

full log attached.

-Zacchaeus