Subject: [bug#53228] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: poetry: Fix inputs.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:45:29 +0100

Dear Guix,

Unfortunately, I messed up Poetry package in my last patch set!

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53054

Poetry depends on an outdated version of `python-msgpack`, so I re-added
the `python-msgpack-transitional`.

I tried adding a `python-msgpack-0.5.6` instead, but I ended up with a
Poetry package containing conflicting inputs, for `python-cachecontrol`
was depending on a more recent version of `python-msgpack`.

This issue has been reported upstream as mentioned in the second patch.

Again, sorry for the mess!

Tanguy Le Carrour (2):
  Revert "gnu: Remove python-msgpack-transitional."
  gnu: poetry: Fix inputs.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 37 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.34.0