Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update WPEWebkit to 2.34.3

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 08:36:45 +0100

Hi Leo, hi Guix,

the following patches update libwpe and wpebackend-fdo to 1.12.0 and
wpewebkit to 2.34.3.  I checked that all three of them build, but I so
far haven't
1. done a libsoup-minimal-2 variant -- there's no dependents of
   wpewebkit yet, so it's somewhat pointless.
2. checked whether the AVX patches from WebkitGTK need to be carried
   over, or
3. tested how this impacts our WebkitGTK builds.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me out here, because Webkit builds
have a high chance of killing whatever else is running on my machine at
the moment -- or my machine if that fails.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (3):
  gnu: libwpe: Update to 1.12.0.
  gnu: wpebackend-fdo: Update to 1.12.0.
  gnu: wpewebkit: Update to 2.34.3.

 gnu/packages/webkit.scm | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0