Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: nautilus: Fix build with libportal-0.5.

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 00:24:57 +0000

Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Hi Guix!
>
> I noticed nautilus fails to build and saw there was a patch upstream so
> here's a patch! I've also added a patch to update nautilus to 41.1 and
> adjust its style while I was there. The patch will only be in nautilus
> 42 though.
>
> These patches are pretty trivial so I'll push them in the next few hours
> unless somebody beats me to it :-).

Pushed with

  a9678953ea0be55fb40500066ddeb2451298a190
  5b0a7fd9ad3f3e3fbb89bd19dc90490f4bc5ca4a
  857dc1cc64aa365cd6ba79a55b1e8f2f667c5d20

And gnome builds again! :-)

Thanks,
Pierre