Subject: mycli unmet dependency on python-pyperclip

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:12:56 +0100

The command was:
$ guix upgrade mycli
The following package will be upgraded:
   mycli (dependencies or package changed)

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute:
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/hxisvawd8dwrazxqxbiqgddprwbgphkw-profile.drv
   /gnu/store/vfp2fv1qsixc7f9x6n1pj8z49a6jh48n-mycli-1.24.1.drv

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building /gnu/store/vfp2fv1qsixc7f9x6n1pj8z49a6jh48n-mycli-1.24.1.drv...
\ 'sanity-check' phasebuilder for
`/gnu/store/vfp2fv1qsixc7f9x6n1pj8z49a6jh48n-mycli-1.24.1.drv' failed
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/vfp2fv1qsixc7f9x6n1pj8z49a6jh48n-mycli-1.24.1.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/vf/p2fv1qsixc7f9x6n1pj8z49a6jh48n-mycli-1.24.1.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/hxisvawd8dwrazxqxbiqgddprwbgphkw-profile.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix upgrade: error: build of
`/gnu/store/hxisvawd8dwrazxqxbiqgddprwbgphkw-profile.drv' failed

The build log says:
...
validating 'mycli'
/gnu/store/6azf9r02qsslp8yx1kmgnv2gpqfpc409-mycli-1.24.1/lib/python3.9/site-packages
...checking requirements: ERROR: mycli==1.24.1 (pyperclip 1.6.4
(/gnu/store/q1l7qm1lqiz9i58xw6ya7rc4cjpvfjwy-python-pyperclip-1.6.4/lib/python3.9/site-packages),
Requirement.parse('pyperclip>=1.8.1'), {'mycli'})
error: in phase 'sanity-check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "python" arguments:
("/gnu/store/nwwr89v2vyg1hs48i49m083vhczsgh3m-sanity-check.py"
"/gnu/store/6azf9r02qsslp8yx1kmgnv2gpqfpc409-mycli-1.24.1/lib/python3.9/site-packages")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `sanity-check' failed after 0.1 seconds
command "python"
"/gnu/store/nwwr89v2vyg1hs48i49m083vhczsgh3m-sanity-check.py"
"/gnu/store/6azf9r02qsslp8yx1kmgnv2gpqfpc409-mycli-1.24.1/lib/python3.9/site-packages"
failed with status 1

(Full build log is in the attachment)

Could you fix it please? Thanks

Bost