Subject: Re: bug#53184: mycli unmet dependency on python-pyperclip

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:51:30 +0100

> It would seem that if python-pyperclip is upgraded, the build would
> succeed.

Hmm maybe. I tried:

$ guix install python-pyperclip
The following package will be installed:
   python-pyperclip 1.6.4

guix install: error: profile contains conflicting entries for python-pyperclip
guix install: error:   first entry: [email-masked]
/gnu/store/q1l7qm1lqiz9i58xw6ya7rc4cjpvfjwy-python-pyperclip-1.6.4
guix install: error:   second entry: [email-masked]
/gnu/store/b6fr579v3cg944n84lxv1k2hnqfwyssp-python-pyperclip-1.6.4
guix install: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
hint: Try upgrading both `python-pyperclip' and `mycli', or remove one
of them from the profile.

And at this point I decided to write a bug report instead of wasting
time with ad hoc workaround(s).

Bost