Subject: eog 40.3 build error: include file not found

From: raid5atemyhomework <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:55:51 +0000

This seems to be the first bad commit.  CCing Tobias Geerinckx-Rice.

```
$ git bisect good
294476022f19139e290acb448d4575de0f851673 is the first bad commit
commit 294476022f19139e290acb448d4575de0f851673
Author: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Jan 9 02:06:58 2022 +0100

    gnu: libportal: Update to 0.5.

    * gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm (libportal): Update to 0.5.
    [arguments]: Add #:configure-flags to limit dependency creep.
    Remove 'move-doc phase.
    [native-inputs]: Remove gtk-doc.  Add gobject-introspection and vala.
    [inputs]: Add gtk, gtk+, qtbase-5, and qtx11extras.
    [outputs]: Remove :out.

 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm | 30 ++++++++++++++----------------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
```