Subject: bug#53170: closed (Re: bug#53170: 29.0.50; Can't repetitively click next node button inside Info header line)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53170: 29.0.50; Can't repetitively click next node button inside Info header line

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53170: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53170
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53170: 29.0.50; Can't repetitively click next node button inside Info header line
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:40:55 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:

> I guess this is the case when you click the mouse button too fast?
> By default, mouse-1-click-follows-link is 450, and Info-link-keymap
> uses such settings:

>     (define-key keymap [mouse-2] 'Info-mouse-follow-link)
>     (define-key keymap [follow-link] 'mouse-face)

Hmm, that seems to be the case indeed.
I'm closing this bug, thanks.

Subject: 29.0.50; Can't repetitively click next node button inside Info header line
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:16:12 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Starting from emacs -Q, say "C-h i m tramp RET", then click the text
that reads "Next: Overview".  As long as you don't move the mouse at
all, you won't be able to click that button again.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 304, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2022-01-11 built on trinity
Repository revision: c060e374a15b54ce7861896602961330f9aa58c6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Fedora Linux 35 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --cache-file=/tmp/ccache --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11
XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr mule-util info emacsbug message mailcap
yank-media rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 50917 11883)
 (symbols 48 6021 1)
 (strings 32 19743 2081)
 (string-bytes 1 738691)
 (vectors 16 11509)
 (vector-slots 8 165885 14569)
 (floats 8 23 49)
 (intervals 56 569 129)
 (buffers 992 11))